Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/24/06, 01:14 AM   #81
Ron/aqua
Putty Patroller

Bridge walked into the lab and stopped, his psychic senses told him he was being followed, turning around he saw lestat. “Hey why’d you break all of those cadet’s bones in the sparring room?” Asked Bridge.
Ron/aqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/24/06, 01:18 PM   #82
Arucard
Ranger In Training

"I did nothing," Lestat responded calmly and turned round and left returning to the Admiral's Arms to see Scora.
Arucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/24/06, 01:35 PM   #83
Gundam178
Putty Patroller

She finished the last of the great mean and Considering what Lesat said she found the Roger and he immedeatly took her to a room. It was a nice desent size. with and small bed and a TV set. "hmm not bad." She whispered softly to her self, her now healthy voice sounding more vile and thrilling. I guess I can get me a shower. She sat down on the bed and took her worn dark brown swad shoes off. Then her tan socks, exposing purple scaled skin unexposed to light as her shadow loomed over it. She then took off her hooded clock, exposing more of her. Like her foot her body was scaly cetp this part touched light making her a shimmering blue color. She had slanted red eyes, two mid-sized nubson her forehead,elf-like ears, and a mouth that litterally split her face, filled with sharp white teeth. Her body seemed to change colors as sat her clock down and turned and headed into the bathroom with only a light shirt on. Every angle she turned her body seemed to change color as the shadowed parts were purpleish to a deep blue and the parts exposed to light were was a descent medium blue. She went into the restroom as her body contiued it's spectacular sight, giving off it's radiance of blue and purple.
Gundam178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/24/06, 01:54 PM   #84
Arucard
Ranger In Training

Lestat walked into the Admiral's Arms and saw Roger coming back down from where the rooms were normally kept. "Roger, is the girl all right?" he asked in a concerned way. To this Roger nodded in response and placed a comforting hand on his friends shoulder. "Don't worry about it Lestat, she's fine.," he responded and then returned to behind the bar to serve the drinks.

The brunette couldn't help but smile a little and looked at the list of those who had been signed onto the rooms and saw which hers was and decided to pay her a visit. He knocked on the door gently and awaited.
Old 10/24/06, 02:05 PM   #85
Gundam178
Putty Patroller

Knock! Knock! Great... She quickly got out of the shower and dried her helf and before leaving, sprayed her self with Plamiria mist, a sweet flower fragrance and grabbed her back pack that had slipped off in her cloak. "who is it she said as she rushed, pulling out a casual set of clean cloths.
Old 10/24/06, 02:09 PM   #86
Arucard
Ranger In Training

"The bell boy," Lestat replied dryly while leaning against the wall in a rather relaxed way.
Old 10/24/06, 02:14 PM   #87
Gundam178
Putty Patroller

She Put on the white T shirt and Long jean pants then headed to But then something popped up in her mind. She ran back to the cloak. I can't let no one see me like this. She put it back around her. And answered the door.
Old 10/24/06, 02:21 PM   #88
Arucard
Ranger In Training

"Settling in well, Scora?" Lestat asked kindly while looking up and down at her for a moment or two.
Old 10/24/06, 02:28 PM   #89
Gundam178
Putty Patroller

"Trying to." She said. Something was up with this strange guy but I wasn't sure what. she glance into the mans brown eyes and saw a hint of concern. "Is there something wrong?" She tilted her head to the side and gave a half smile.
Old 10/24/06, 02:36 PM   #90
Arucard
Ranger In Training

"I am merely concerned about your well being as I am for every one else who comes here. Instead of hiding yourself behind your cloak you should simply let others see your true face, all of us here are outcasts, humans, aliens and others here, it doesn't matter what you look like, here in the Admiral's Arms we are all siblings," Lestat replied, his voice was extremely calm and collected, not to mention holding a small salty taste of bitterness and concern mixed within it.
Post New ThreadReply