Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/27/13, 10:43 AM   #11
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Forever Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
Yea, I do wonder why they hadn't opt to just use whatever zord costumes they had at the time of filming "Forever Red."

I mean I doubt people would care what Ranger actually piloted a zord.

If worse came to worse, they could just use 1 or 2 Megazords and just have the pilots split in between the 10 Rangers.

Granted we don't know exactly what zord suits were still in working order. We can assume Time Force and possibly Lightspeed's suits would probably still be fine.
I think they would have went that route. But I think their hands were tied. Due to having to rely on Bandai to pay for the final scene. They had to advertise the Rider Toy in return. So I don't think they had that much wiggle room.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/27/13, 10:35 PM   #12
MattEmily
Administrator

True but I think they only went that route because they couldn't do the zord scene that they wanted.

A lot of the previous zord suits were unusable so they wanted to use CGI but that was too expensive for that many zords.

They only went the route with advertising the Wild Force Rider because they couldn't get what they wanted with all 10 zords being involved in the battle.

Quote:
Maybe the Sword of Light? There were two sets of each colour when Jason, Trini & Zack left and they didn't demorph once the power was transferred. We could maybe assume that Jason's Power Coin didn't have any side effects from the Orb of Doom and he was still able to use it? He never mentioned it in Zeo though... Or Turbo. So I'm not sure.
Something else I wanted to point out, while this is a good theory, it can take awhile before the loss of powers before a human loses the suit.

Remember once Tommy gave up his Coin to Jason? It took him a long time before the suit went away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
A lot of the previous zord suits were unusable so they wanted to use CGI but that was too expensive for that many zords.

They only went the route with advertising the Wild Force Rider because they couldn't get what they wanted with all 10 zords being involved in the battle.
Something I wanted to point out is think about which zord suits they might have wanted to use for each season.

I can't remember all of the ones that would've actually been there but let's go through each team and their likely zords.

Jason's zord would have been Tyrannosaurus Dinozord, (Dino) Megazord, Red Dragon Thunderzord Warrior Mode or Thunder Megazord and they only had the Thunder Megazord suit which is obviously damaged beyond repair by now.

Aurico's zord would have been his Battle Borg, the Red Shogunzord or the Shogun Megazord and they only had the Shogunzord suit and not the Megazord one and that Shogunzord one is likely damaged beyond repair.

Tommy would've had Zeozord V, Super Zeozord V, either of the Megazords or the Red Battlezord and they did not have those things.

T.J. would've needed to go with the Turbo Megazord since they didn't have anything else, the Rescuezord suits were not sent to Saban but they are probably all damaged beyond repair to begin with anyway.

Andros could have went with the Astro Megazord but the suit is likely unusuable.

Leo could've went with his GalactaBeast or with the Galaxy Megazord but they're probably both damaged.

Carter doesn't have any zords unless Lightspeed repaired the Lightspeed Megazord and they didn't have that suit to begin with but it's probably fine since it was used in a Gokaiger movie battle despite it being brief. Saban had the Lightspeed Solarzord suit so that would've been an option as well.

Wes would've used any of the Megazords but all they could've done in original footage would've been Mode Blue stuff since they didn't get any of the Mode Red suits and who knows about the conditions of those suits... but since it was just a year they probably would've been fine.

Eric would've went with his Q-Rex and they had both of its suits and they probably would've been fine since it just a year.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply