Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/30/09, 06:14 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Was Billy hiding something?

In "Rangers of Two Worlds" Billy starts aging due to the effects of the Command Center's destruction in "Hogday Afternoon". He is taking to Aquitar by Cestria ( someone he fell in love with when he went their to help in a war). Where the eternal falls restore Billy. At the end he sends a message back to the Rangers. Saying that he is going to stay with Cestria on Aqutiar. But the message has interference and we don't see Billy's face or real vioce.

I wonder if Billy was hiding something. Perhaps the interference was accidental. I wonder if the water on Aquitar actually transformed him into Aquation. Maybe he really had to stay. Staying with Cestria was just a plus. Perhaps, he wanted his friends to remember him as he was and not to feel bad that he was stuck on Aquitar. So he jammed the transmission so he could hide the true effects of the water. Its something interesting to think about.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/30/09, 06:14 PM   #2
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Default Re: Was Billy hiding something?

And the batter hits into left field it will be a far fetch to get the ball again.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/30/09, 06:14 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheetamus Primal View Post
And the batter hits into left field it will be a far fetch to get the ball again.
You've obviously never seen by crazy Jason became Porto theory? lol
Old 04/30/09, 06:14 PM   #4
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Remind me to shoot the person who came up with that theory and then descrecrate their body with satanic tattoos and then invite some animals to rape the corpse.
Old 04/30/09, 06:14 PM   #5
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheetamus Primal View Post
Remind me to shoot the person who came up with that theory and then descrecrate their body with satanic tattoos and then invite some animals to rape the corpse.
It was my theory actually. I made a typo. It was more of a crazy fan fic idea. I caused quite the stir at RB though lol.

In my idea, Divatox captured Kim and Jason. She used this mad scientist to unlock the evil potential in Kim and Jason ( due to the aftereffects of Mailgore's possessing. The experiment Backfires. Jason becomes Porto, a deformed yet intellgent creature. Kim becomes a powerful being that is too hard to control. She escapes.but Divatox makes Porto her chief inventor.

During "Countdown to Destruction", Porto gets fed up with being mistreated...So he works secretly to unlock his evil potential. The experiment turns him into a savage monster. Who ravages this planet. With everything destoryed, Zordon's Wave hits and restores Jason to normal. Jason is distraught at the destruction he caused. The only thing that keeps him going from his depressing is his quest to find Kimberly ( who wasn't around to be hit by Zordon's Wave. Jason is able to get the Red Power Cion from the dark Red Ranger from the comics. Jason tracks Kim's evil form the Earth. But Tommy steps into save the day with the Zeo Crystal. Restoring Kim to normal. Jason just roams through the country with all of his anger. A rift between Jason and Tommy gets stronger. During the events of "Forever Red", Jason puts his differences aside with Tommy to do good one last time.
Old 04/30/09, 06:14 PM   #6
chris3123
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX90 View Post
But the message has interference and we don't see Billy's face or real vioce.
That's because they had to get someone other than David Yost to do the voice (and I believe they messed with some stock footage for the face, but I could be wrong). Nothing more to it than that.
chris3123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/30/09, 06:14 PM   #7
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris3123 View Post
That's because they had to get someone other than David Yost to do the voice (and I believe they messed with some stock footage for the face, but I could be wrong). Nothing more to it than that.
Yeah, I know the real reason. Yost walked off the set. Hench why they did the old Billy plot in the first place. I was just talking from an in universe standpoint.
Old 04/30/09, 06:14 PM   #8
chris3123
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX90 View Post
Yeah, I know the real reason. Yost walked off the set. Hench why they did the old Billy plot in the first place. I was just talking from an in universe standpoint.
I figured you knew. My point was that that was why his voice sounded different to us. There's no reason to believe it sounded different in-universe.
chris3123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/30/09, 06:14 PM   #9
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris3123 View Post
I figured you knew. My point was that that was why his voice sounded different to us. There's no reason to believe it sounded different in-universe.
The vioce isn't as suspecious to me. Its the way in which we don't get a clear view of Billy. Aparently due to a bad transmission. It just seems a little convient to me.
Old 04/30/09, 06:14 PM   #10
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

When someone asks about a question in regards to the story they are talking exclusively about the story, production reasoning matters as much as the penny you gave to a charity. It has it's use but is absolutely meaningless.
Post New ThreadReply