Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/11/16, 11:15 AM   #1
danfifepsu@yahoo.com
Putty Patroller

Default beetleborgs

why didnt they have a 3rd season of Beetleborgs oR continue??? it just stopped in the last ep when Les Fortunes returned to prison and the BEetleborgs gain Boron. Ok they didnt they have a last ep where they finish off the Crustatians and how would they have done that? That episode had resembled a finale w Nukus stripped of any resources and now it being a step clsoer to defeating him

what would have ben in the third season?
danfifepsu@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/16, 08:48 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: beetleborgs

there was no more footage they were using footage from B-Fighter for the first season and B-Fighter Kabuto for Beetleborgs Metallix and they pretty much ran out aside from a few episodes that they opted to skip... nothing would have been in the third season since they had nothing to adapt from.

that's a good question with how they would've defeated the Crustaceans but I think because Les had left them that Nukus, Vilor and Horribelle would've challenged the Beetleborgs to a final battle and the Beetleborgs would have eventually defeated them but how they would send them back to the 2D world is the question since their only drawings in existence were destroyed by Nukus I believe (well at least his was) so the Beetleborgs might have needed to actually destroy him instead of just defeating him.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/14/16, 12:10 AM   #3
danfifepsu@yahoo.com
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
there was no more footage they were using footage from B-Fighter for the first season and B-Fighter Kabuto for Beetleborgs Metallix and they pretty much ran out aside from a few episodes that they opted to skip... nothing would have been in the third season since they had nothing to adapt from.

that's a good question with how they would've defeated the Crustaceans but I think because Les had left them that Nukus, Vilor and Horribelle would've challenged the Beetleborgs to a final battle and the Beetleborgs would have eventually defeated them but how they would send them back to the 2D world is the question since their only drawings in existence were destroyed by Nukus I believe (well at least his was) so the Beetleborgs might have needed to actually destroy him instead of just defeating him.
then what would have happened? WHY DIDNT THEY just make that one last episode?

where the monsters evil or neutral or comic releif? Also I wonder if they really wanted to eat the kids or just wanted to chase them for fun.
Old 01/14/16, 02:46 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

by the time they made the last episode there wasn't another episode that they could make and the last episode that we saw that monster was actually supposed to be the final monster from Kabuto but just like they do with a lot of their shows they change how they do things with monsters.

that's a good question with the House Monsters I think it's a different case depending on each one. Little Ghoul for example was just neutral she didn't care about anyone but herself. Frankenstein was too dumb to be evil or good and Fangula was definitely evil but I'm not sure about Mums or Wolfie.
Old 01/16/16, 09:58 AM   #5
danfifepsu@yahoo.com
Putty Patroller

Quote:
by the time they made the last episode there wasn't another episode that they could make and the last episode that we saw that monster was actually supposed to be the final monster from Kabuto but just like they do with a lot of their shows they change how they do things with monsters.

that's a good question with the House Monsters I think it's a different case depending on each one. Little Ghoul for example was just neutral she didn't care about anyone but herself. Frankenstein was too dumb to be evil or good and Fangula was definitely evil but I'm not sure about Mums or Wolfie.
why didnt they let them finish off the crustians and how could Nukus have been as he destroyed his paper. OR did them geting stripped of their resources be a way of their defeat. Fangula was I guess as he more than the others wanted to eat the kids and instigated it and turned Trip and Van into Vampires. Mums was just sarcastic. Wolfie just followed orders. But Fangula wasnt on the bad guys side.

why did they write off Trip and VAn and why did Nukus make them tell the Beetleborgs how to destroy Borgslayer?
Old 01/16/16, 04:35 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by danfifepsu@yahoo.com View Post
why didnt they let them finish off the crustians and how could Nukus have been as he destroyed his paper. OR did them geting stripped of their resources be a way of their defeat. Fangula was I guess as he more than the others wanted to eat the kids and instigated it and turned Trip and Van into Vampires. Mums was just sarcastic. Wolfie just followed orders. But Fangula wasnt on the bad guys side.
who knows why they opted to not finish the show with a proper finale it's possible the writers had wrongly assumed that they would get another season. yea Fangula wasn't on the side of the villains but that doesn't mean he wasn't evil.

Quote:
why did they write off Trip and VAn and why did Nukus make them tell the Beetleborgs how to destroy Borgslayer?
not sure why they wrote them off but Nukus told them how to defeat Borgslayer because he knew it would create a flux that would send the Magnavores back into the 2D world and he wanted to be the one that was in charge of destroying the Beetleborgs and didn't want to let the Magnavores do that.
Old 01/17/16, 09:06 PM   #7
danfifepsu@yahoo.com
Putty Patroller

Quote:
who knows why they opted to not finish the show with a proper finale it's possible the writers had wrongly assumed that they would get another season. yea Fangula wasn't on the side of the villains but that doesn't mean he wasn't evil.

not sure why they wrote them off but Nukus told them how to defeat Borgslayer because he knew it would create a flux that would send the Magnavores back into the 2D world and he wanted to be the one that was in charge of destroying the Beetleborgs and didn't want to let the Magnavores do that.
why did Nukus want to get rid of the Magnivores

why didnt they create a proper finale ANYWAY??? was it too late oh by May 1998, well march 1998 was the last episode. I mean they had no more resources

if they had a new season what would they have had?
Post New ThreadReply