Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Website/Club/Updates Advertisements

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 01/31/06, 06:50 PM   #31
Razi
Power Ranger

Hey, let's be rational. I know how you guys feel. I don't like Aaron as much as the next person but I don't think anyone should be jumping down his throat.

I don't want this place to turn into chaos but it will if everyone doesn't calm down. Let's just get our heads back into why we are actually here. If we want to start a fight, do it somewhere else.

-Razi

I made this one.
Old 01/31/06, 09:43 PM   #32
DarkMan
Power Ranger

razi ranger x this is my last post

but i quote something from the past that because of aaron emma didn't come back here something like that now do we need that from actually happening (i know that wont happen from her busy life i relize it and understand it guys but im just voicing my concern) and furthermore we have proof of aarons guilt

im done
Old 01/31/06, 10:07 PM   #33
Razi
Power Ranger

Okay. I have had enough Aaron talk. I'm sorry guys, but I think we should close this thread. Sorry :(

-Razi

I made this one.
Old 02/01/06, 01:13 PM   #34
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthVader
razi ranger x this is my last post

but i quote something from the past that because of aaron emma didn't come back here something like that now do we need that from actually happening (i know that wont happen from her busy life i relize it and understand it guys but im just voicing my concern) and furthermore we have proof of aarons guilt

im done
Emma didn't want Aaron to be an administrator here, for her own reasons. Aaron is no longer an administrator. Emma said nothing about banning him. Aaron posting here will not effect Emma.

Aaron did not do anything to this forum and actually put a lot of work into this place. He may have seemed too strict, but he was just trying to keep things in order. Try to see things from his point of view. Its not easy running a forum when you are the new kid in town. If you don't like him than just let it go. Its in the past.

Since this topic is closed feel free to pm me with a response, if you wish. But I agree with Razi, this topic will remained closed.
Post New ThreadClosed Thread