Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Website/Club/Updates Advertisements

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/08/02, 09:39 PM   #11
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

*sigh* The point is, you may like doing quizzes yes. But you have stolen my idea.
-
-
Now like I said above, and I'm going to say it again, but this time in a more rude way, because you're just not getting it. Stop being such a prick and get rid of your "idea for the quizzes" on your board. I will help you come up with a completely original idea for it. Just do not steal my idea.

You can try to sugarcoat it all you want. You stole my idea, and anyone who isn;t blind can see that for themselves. Now, be a smart man, and follow through on what I said above.
Cross My Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/08/02, 09:54 PM   #12
Homer56712
Power Ranger

Listen other people have Power Rangers quizes too but that doesn't mean THEY stole your idea......listen if it'll make it any easier on you I'll just choose the season for them randomly instead of having them choose it
Homer56712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/08/02, 10:17 PM   #13
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

Oh Dear God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
-
-
Do you read any of the posts? Specifically what I said in the last post at all???
-
I swear, I'd get a better remark when talking to a brick wall, than I would from you.
-
-
Jesus Christ! I HAVE STATED, THAT OTHERS HAVE COME UP WITH IDEAS COMPELTELY DIFFERENT FROM MINE! MAKING THEIRS ORIGINAL AND FUN TO PLAY IN, THEY HAVE NOT STOLEN IDEAS FROM ANYBODY, THEY HAVE COME UP WITH THEIR OWN!
-
-
BUT YOU HAVE STOLEN MY IDEA! THATS THE WHOLE @#%$ POINT. YOU CAN TRY AND HIDE ALL YOU WANT. YOU HAVE STOLEN MY IDEA!!
-
-
NOW ACTUALLY READ WHAT I @#%$ SAY AND TAKE IT ALL IN YOU ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER MORON!
-
-
I WILL HELP YOU COME UP WITH YOUR OWN ORIGINAL IDEA, SO IT IS COMPLETELY UNIQUE AND ORIGINAL FROM ANYONE ELSE'S MEANING YOU ARE NOT BLATANTLY STEALING FROM ANYBODY OK???
-
-
NOW READ THAT THROUGH THREE TIMES, SO IT ACTUALLY GOES INTO YOUR HEAD WHAT I SAID, BECAUSE SO FAR, YOU HAVE COMPLETELY IGNORED EVERYTHING I HAVE POINTED OUT IN THIS POST. USE YOUR @#%$ BRAIN AND ACTUALLY PUT IT TO GOOD USE!

Have I made myself clear this time? You have stolen my idea! Other people, haven't they have come up with their own ideas. You though, have just stolen one.
-
-
Read what people say, before sticking your foot covered with fungus in your mouth.
Old 04/08/02, 10:45 PM   #14
Homer56712
Power Ranger

Okay I'd like to come up with my own kind of Power Rangers quiz......can you help me make it different from yours?
Old 04/08/02, 11:08 PM   #15
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

OK, a wipeout sort of thing.
-
Basically, the rules of it go like this:
-
You just ask them to sign up, having them just state they would like to play Power Rangers Wipeout.
-
Then, you start a quiz with them, asking them on anything about Power Rangers. Be it from a season, about a character, or anything.
-
You then give them...... oh six choices. And two of them are right, they have three attempts, to try and find out what the two correct answers are. You do this with them for 20 questions.
-
Here's an example:
-
Question: Which Zords has Adam Park controlled?
A; Lion Thunderzord
B; Triceratops Dinozord
C; Mountain Blaster Turbozord
D; Sphinx Zeozord
E; Taurus Zeozord
F; Mega V-2
-
-
Then say someone answer's; A and D
-
-
You then tell them, how many of those two they have right, but not stating which one is correct if they do. So at this time, you would say, "only one of those is right". The contestant then has two more goes, to try and find the two correct ones.
-
-
If after the third attempt, they haven't got them, you tell them the right answer, and then move onto the next question.

-
-
And you do this for 20 questions. Obviously the questions would be harder than the one I gave, but there's a game that you can use, completely original and unique from anyone else's, and you would no longer be stealing mine.
-
-
So yeah, use that.
Old 04/10/02, 01:32 AM   #16
Homer56712
Power Ranger

Hey Cross My Line I like that idea......but what about True or False questions....could I do those or would that also be stealing from you?

Old 04/10/02, 03:20 PM   #17
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

It depends in what context you end up using it.

You could basically take "true or false" and sugarcoat it, so it looks different, when in actual fact you're still stealing the idea.
Old 04/10/02, 06:58 PM   #18
Homer56712
Power Ranger

How would I be stealing your idea if I used true or false questions? I never saw you use true or false questions on your Power Rangers Knowledge Test board

Old 04/10/02, 07:25 PM   #19
MiChaos
Power Ranger

True or False sounds kinda easy, but a wipeout game could be good. Theres your challenge of the day, make a good wipeout quiz.

P.s. I need your vote for the Weakest Link, Homer!
MiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/10/02, 07:56 PM   #20
Karone Astro2
Ranger In Training

Look, I don't like insulting other people or mocking them unless they are really out of plain context ...

Just what is your problem, Homer? Do you read other people's posts? Read the posts throughly :x Are you having trouble understanding English or something?
Karone Astro2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply