Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/30/14, 09:38 PM   #1
Orange Ranger
Ranger In Training

Default My Thoughts on Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue

There is something different about Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue. I think that it is better than some of the other seasons. Here's why: They are actually saving people. They're heroes. In every other season, the rangers are just against the villians and the villians are just against the rangers. Sure they save the world, but no one else is involved and it can be a wonder that anyone cares. In Lightspeed Rescue, people need saving and that's just what they do. They put their lives on the line for others and actually help when other people need it. There seems to be a fire in every episode, which can get boring, but at least they always know what to do and how to do it. They do this right and they are needed for real reasons. That's why I like that season.
Orange Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/30/14, 09:38 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: My Thoughts on Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue

Good observations.

When Lightspeed Rescue first came out a of fans didn't like it. Since we had just finished epic space seasons. Also it was the second cast to compelely reset from the previous season. But over the years people have learned to apreciate the season.

Lightspeed was a fine series. It had some good episodes. "Trial By Fire' was a great episode. The Titanium Arch was very interesting. The Finalie was very good. A lot of the second half was filler ( after Ryan left for awhile). But that happened quite alot in PR at the time. Lightspeed was more of a standalone episode season anyway.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply