Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Lahana Forums Archive

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/16/06, 05:17 PM   #11
PRangerX
Administrator

Ok, I found the offending thread. I have already offered a few members mod positions and am awaiting their response.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/16/06, 06:01 PM   #12
Trooper Clerk
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C.
guess a new group is born to protect the peace.

thus, The Members of the Revolution is born.
The Revolution has been going for months. Members of the Revolution is what we call people who r main members in getting this site back on track. it's my creation, my idea. travis tried to steal it but he didn't succeed. hehe we kick butt!!!! MEMBERS OF THE REVOLUTION LIVE ON!!!!!!!!
who are the members of the revolution?
Old 02/16/06, 07:10 PM   #13
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to JasonDavidFrankFan4Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper Clerk
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C.
guess a new group is born to protect the peace.

thus, The Members of the Revolution is born.
The Revolution has been going for months. Members of the Revolution is what we call people who r main members in getting this site back on track. it's my creation, my idea. travis tried to steal it but he didn't succeed. hehe we kick butt!!!! MEMBERS OF THE REVOLUTION LIVE ON!!!!!!!!
who are the members of the revolution?
people who r admin or mods on Music and TV forums. hehe. they all are members here so it's really easy keeping The Revolution going.
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/17/06, 01:12 AM   #14
Pat -.-
Putty Patroller

Send a message via MSN to Pat -.-

TTFN trooper
Old 02/17/06, 11:51 AM   #15
KiraFordFan2005
Comic Relief

Send a message via AIM to KiraFordFan2005 Send a message via MSN to KiraFordFan2005

Wow, there's alot of drama going on. Let's not fight, let's just support Emma 8)
KiraFordFan2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/21/06, 10:07 AM   #16
Anonymous
Shadow Ranger

but darth vader declared a challange off the revolution
Old 02/21/06, 10:25 AM   #17
Anonymous
Shadow Ranger

Well Darthy makes it hard for anyone to like this board. I'm here to support Emma and I'm sad it has to be like this.
Old 02/21/06, 10:26 AM   #18
Anonymous
Shadow Ranger

Hate to double post but what did he say about her safety? I know he's stalking Emma, he was trying to get me to do it if she had gone to the Yumacon thing in MI but she wasn't there ^_^
Old 02/21/06, 10:27 AM   #19
Anonymous
Shadow Ranger

im not standing up for him but Are you Crazy?!?!?!

and do u actually have evidence too support your opinion?
Old 02/22/06, 11:16 AM   #20
Anonymous
Shadow Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
im not standing up for him but Are you Crazy?!?!?!

and do u actually have evidence too support your opinion?
he's tried to get me to do it too. He wanted to hack into Aaron's messenger and get her e-mail address. I was just gonna get joe for it but now, i'm getting him too. I'm sick and tired of this crap. The Revolution would accept Travis's challenege if there was a Power Morphicon next year but there isn't. Disney didn't approve it. So :P that's for you, travis. Listen to the next episode of Black Rose Radio, i think you all will find it very interesting cuz it's my side of the story. my point of view, no interuptions. Travis, i'll make sure u leave me and everyone else here alone. I got info on you from people but i'm not saying who. I vowed not to for they are my friends and i don't turn my back on my friends.
Post New ThreadReply