Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/30/17, 02:48 PM   #1
Bandora's Ghost
Ranger In Training

Default What if Zordon survived?

I know there is a thread about having no Zordon at all. But how would things be different if Zordon lived after the Space Finale?
Bandora's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/30/17, 04:14 PM   #2
Miki1988
Power Ranger

Default Re: What if Zordon survived?

Zordon in a post-Space season could only work for Lost Galaxy, since Astro Megaship was used in that season and LG officially had the Quasar Sabers related to him. Plus it could have worked well for the Kendrix > Karone transition at the end of the season. It'd be nice to see some scenes involving Karone and Zordon, only this time she would be fighting for good guys and they also could have her doubt her goodness, which could result in a great storyline for Karone. In addition, they could easily link up the Galaxy Book to Karone via her Astronema past, thus providing the season with more mythology-themed episodes even before the Cap. Mutiny arc, providing PRiS and PRLG with an even stronger link.

For LR and onwards, Zordon would not have worked for the show, because of how those seasons were imagined and driven. It was already time for him to go anyway (hence why they had Andros be the last Ranger ever to meet with him) and for the show to move on to new things and not have it resolve around a floating head recruiting teenagers to pilot giant robots.
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/30/17, 07:18 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Lightspeed could've been re-worked to fit Zordon's inclusion but Time Force and Wild Force wouldn't have. Following seasons could've been re-worked as well.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/30/17, 09:26 PM   #4
KimandTommy
Power Ranger

I would like those seasons better if Zordon was still around. I think Zordon would have realized Karone was still truely evil. He knew he made a mistake with Kat. But thankfully retired her before she coule do too much damage. I am sure Zordon inspired Tommy to dump Kat and go back with Kimberly.
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/30/17, 09:51 PM   #5
Sky's Bridge
Putty Patroller

It would have been interesting to see how Zordon would have communicated with the Rangers in the Megaship.
Sky's Bridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/30/17, 09:58 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimandTommy View Post
I would like those seasons better if Zordon was still around. I think Zordon would have realized Karone was still truely evil. He knew he made a mistake with Kat. But thankfully retired her beflre she coule do too much damage. I am sure Zordon inspired Tommy to dump Kat and go back with Kimberly.
Zordon could never tell if someone was evil without them acting as such and he was always willing to give someone a 2nd chance just as he did with Tommy and Kat.

Zordon wouldn't have interfered with Tommy and Kat's relationship since personal relationships are not his business. Stop with the Kat and Karone hatred it's getting old since you don't see Tommy the same way so that's making you a big time hypocrite. Tommy is evil if you want to say Kat and Karone are both evil same with Kimberly, Billy and Jason they're also evil. Either be fair to all Rangers when it comes to them being evil or shut up about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky's Bridge View Post
It would have been interesting to see how Zordon would have communicated with the Rangers in the Megaship.
I can think of a few possibilities.

1. The Megaship wouldn't be a base and the Power Chamber would still be their base but they would still use the ship to travel around.
2. The Megaship would be the new base and they would build a new tube inside of it so that Zordon could communicate with it.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/31/17, 10:52 AM   #7
KimandTommy
Power Ranger

Zordon wouldn't have gotten invovled in Terra Venture. But he would have been in charged of Lightspeed and recruited teenagers. He would have been in charge of every Ranger Team. Zordon would have got his physical body back in OO by the Sword of Excelisor.
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/31/17, 11:26 AM   #8
Lord Drakkon
Putty Patroller

I don't think they would have kept Zordon around any longer. They already phased him out. You would have just took the emotional weight away from C2D. It was bad enough that they undid Astronema's death.
Lord Drakkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/31/17, 11:47 AM   #9
Ninja Ranger
Putty Patroller

The wrote off Zordon at the right time and in an amazing way. It was time for the show to move on from the character.
Ninja Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/01/18, 10:59 AM   #10
Gold Ranger In Danger
Ranger In Training

I would see him remaining in the Mega Ship to mentor the Galaxy Rangers. He would probably build a new command center on Miranoi. But would come back to Earth to mentor the Megaforce team. And would do the same for Ninja Steel. I can't say Dino Charge since its an AU.
Gold Ranger In Danger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply