Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/07/17, 06:52 PM   #21
Blastr Zack
Comic Relief

Default Re: Why was Kim able to give the Pink Powers away without the power sword?

If thats the case it definitely made Kim's decision easier.
Blastr Zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/17, 06:53 PM   #22
Evil Kim
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Why was Kim able to give the Pink Powers away without the power sword?

I wonder if Kim regretted given up the powers and leaving her friends?
Evil Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/17, 06:55 PM   #23
Super Cena
Power Ranger

This gives me an idea for another thread that is a bit unrelated but ivovles Kim.

I do think the Ninja Coin was easier to transfer. Kat touching the coin probably did play at least a small role though.
Super Cena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/17, 07:35 PM   #24
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosei Gold View Post
Interesting find, so perhaps the Dino Powers could have been passed on the same way as Kim to Kat, if it was just one. The morphing grid seems sensitive with stuff like that.
exactly if it was 1 or 2 then it likely wouldn't have been a big deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Black View Post
Im surprised the Turbo Ranges didn't need the Sword of Light when those powers were passed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Stranger View Post
The Turbo Powers were tottally different and like apples amd oranges to the first two powers. For one thing they didn't even invovle power coins. They were based off a whole different technology and nothing to do wkth Ninjor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
The powers just being differenr has to be the answer here. It just seems like the mlst obvious answer.
exactly the Turbo powers were made differently and because of past experiences I'm sure that's why Zordon and Alpha had made them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Kat View Post
Although this has me thinking about the time Kat rescued the Coin. Right before she becomes. Ranger and was held hostage by the big bads. I think touching the coin might have bonded herself to it. Which made it easy for Kim to just fully relinquish the powers to her by will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank Ranger View Post
So almost like the coin choose Kat as Kim's replacement before she did herself?
I don't think the Coin had anything to do with it the flash was just for our own benefit to show that it was the Pink Coin and that it was recognizing her as a good person keep in mind it saw her as evil when she stole it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Kim View Post
I'm sure she misses her powers and her friends but I doubt she regrets making the decision she did.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/17, 10:32 PM   #25
Inner Senshi
Power Ranger

Everything turned out well in the end . Kim got to have her gymnastics carreee and Kat got to become a Ranger.
Inner Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/17, 11:00 PM   #26
Mojo Bulk
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Why was Kim able to give the Pink Powers away without The Sword Of Light?

Ninjor made it so the powers could be transferred more easier.
Mojo Bulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/17, 11:57 PM   #27
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Why was Kim able to give the Pink Powers away without The Sword Of Light?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo BulkBulk View Post
Ninjor made it so the powers could be transferred more easier.
no he didn't since when he made the Ninja Coins it originally would've been much harder since they were linked to their life force.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/08/17, 08:43 AM   #28
Miki1988
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Kim View Post
She didn't. Her friends TOLD her to go to Florida and follow her dreams. Infact, Tommy was the first in line to tell her to go and support her all the way in it. Even Zordon seemed to be sharing the same opinion (for his own reasons of course).
Little did the falcon boy knew she would be going "Dear John" on him during his Zeo days. It caught off guard (and everyone else), but I guess Kim and Tommy worked it all out and decided to stay friends, or at least on good terms.
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/08/17, 11:47 AM   #29
Zordon's Legacy Exposed
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki1988 View Post
She didn't. Her friends TOLD her to go to Florida and follow her dreams. Infact, Tommy was the first in line to tell her to go and support her all the way in it. Even Zordon seemed to be sharing the same opinion (for his own reasons of course).
Little did the falcon boy knew she would be going "Dear John" on him during his Zeo days. It caught off guard (and everyone else), but I guess Kim and Tommy worked it all out and decided to stay friends, or at least on good terms.
Zordon wanted Kimberly gone. She was no lonter a Ranger he trusted anymore. As she was growing beyond hos influence and wasn't as easy to control.Zordon arranged for the coach to find her. Rita just decided to make things even worse for Kim.

It all worked out for the best for Zordon. Kim ulitmately decided to go to the games and he found Kat. Who he thought of as a much better Ranger. Since she would always listen due to her guilt from when she was evil. Kat was also new and could be trained from day one.
Zordon's Legacy Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/08/17, 05:42 PM   #30
Maligore
Power Ranger

Saban was too cheap to shoot more scenes with the Sword of Light.
Maligore is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply