Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/14/17, 09:39 PM   #41
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

Default Re: Forever Red

So much time had passed its not unbelievable to assume the powered down Rangers had enough time to get their powers back off screen. Amit even had some ideas to how himself. But the possibilities were really endless.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/14/17, 09:41 PM   #42
Guardian Ranger
Putty Patroller

It would have been nice to have a second part. But I thought rhe episode waamvery goos. Even with a few continuity issues.
Guardian Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/14/17, 09:47 PM   #43
Zabitan
Administrator

I liked it just as an excuse to watch a really cool fight scene.

I just thought how they defeated Serpentera was anti climatic.

I got a kick out of the bad guys being Beetle Borgs but I always wished they could have had other villain groups like Divatox's space pirates, Scorpius' minions, and Bansheera's Demons, and Time Force's mutants represented.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/14/17, 10:13 PM   #44
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger

Amit originally wanted a cult trying to resurrect Dark Spector. But Tzachor wantes him to use the beatleborg suits, wince they were already there to use. Not even realizing that they were the Beatleborg suits.

Bandai funded the final battle and only stipulated that the Wild Rider be promoted in the scene. The episode would have not been finished without the funding. There was no money left for MMPR Productions to do its own Zord battle , let alone a massive Megazord battle.
Goldar's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/14/17, 10:20 PM   #45
Zabitan
Administrator

Oh yeah I remember that it would have been cool.

Then again I always joke about them using the Battle Grid suits from VR Troopers in Power Ranger back when they still had those suits.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/14/17, 10:21 PM   #46
VR Master
Power Ranger

That would have been interesting.
VR Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/14/17, 10:22 PM   #47
VR Forever
Putty Patroller

I wish the VR Troopers usee the battle grid suits and endee up being a Ranger team.
VR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/14/17, 10:25 PM   #48
Forever Pink
Comic Relief

I am surprised there was never a team up of VT and PR. Maybe rhey could have used the battle grid suits there?
Forever Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/14/17, 10:26 PM   #49
VR Master
Power Ranger

That would have a great idea actually. I guess it can only happen in fan fiction now.
VR Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/15/17, 05:32 AM   #50
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Lame View Post
I think Forever Red was stupid! It just didn't have no time. And it violated continuity. Jason, TJ, and Tommy shouldn't have had their powers. Jason actes way out of character. He was never a bully. Lightspeed Rescue was disbanded so Carter should have been independent. They made this mistake in the TF team up too, to be fair. The Wild Force Rider should never habe been able to take out Serpenterra. Which was never left buried on the moon. And since when do we have Machine Empire Generals?
False it did nothing to violate continuity.
Fact 1: The Dino Coins and Tommy's Tiger Coin were only damaged when their zords were destroyed.
Fact 2: The Ninja Coins were the only coins that got destroyed
Fact 3: the Zeo powers were never destroyed.
Fact 4: The Turbo powers were never destroyed. First of all they lost their powers when Eltar was conquered.
Fact 5: Second of all much like Justin did with his Storm Blaster it's also possible TJ could've used Lightning Cruiser to morph even if Eltar was still in bad shape at the time.

I do have to agree with you about Jason.
Incorrect about Lightspeed Rescue it was never stated that the organization itself was disbanded yes the group went their separate ways but they still carried their Morphers with them in case they were needed.

I wasn't happy about the Rider destroying Serpentera either but you do have to keep in mind of who gave it to Cole.
Who gave it to him?
Yes that's right Animus who was essentially a God.

Just because we didn't see it didn't mean Serpentera couldn't have gotten buried on the Moon I mean how else would you expect Rita, Zedd and Finster to come back from the M51 Galaxy? Don't forget that they left in Serpentera so they would've needed to take it back to the Moon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimandTommy View Post
It was fun seeing Tommy and Jason. I agree that Jason acted a little out of characrer and should have been nicer to Cole. It would have been a better episode if it was the MMPR Rangers teaming up with the Wild Force team. Especially if Kat was the villian.
It was definitely nice seeing Tommy and Jason but I agree that Jason was acting out of character. Don't start that MMPR-obsessed and "I-hate-Kat" stuff that you do it's getting old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Seasons View Post
The episode was great! They just should have had Andros lead instead of Tommy. The mission was in outer space. And even TJ had more experience as a Space Ranger than Tommy ever had. But it wasn't a big deal.
yea I would agree if it was a space mission but technically they were just flying to the Moon which isn't a big deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge View Post
Amit originally wanted a cult trying to resurrect Dark Spector. But Tzachor wantes him to use the beatleborg suits, wince they were already there to use. Not even realizing that they were the Beatleborg suits.

Bandai funded the final battle and only stipulated that the Wild Rider be promoted in the scene. The episode would have not been finished without the funding. There was no money left for MMPR Productions to do its own Zord battle , let alone a massive Megazord battle.
Not quite. Yes about Dark Specter but Tzachor had nothing to do with using the Beetleborgs suits I know people like to blame him for everything since generally he's the 1 at fault for such stuff happening but it was actually Koichi himself who had wanted to use the suits.

Also the part about Bandai funding it is true but actually the whole story is that Disney didn't even want to pay for it and no it's not because "they're cheap" as Maligore likes to cheap out in every single post BUT it's actually because they saw no point in paying for such a teamup episode in which most of the Rangers would've had no figures to make money off of.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
all red power rangers, forever red, red rangers