Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12/30/10, 12:38 AM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Why was Ecliptor destoryed during the Z Wave?

In Countdown to Destruction, Ecliptor was destoryed by Zordon's Wave instead of being made human. This is despite the fact that he put himself at risk to save Karone in "Astronoma Thinks Twice". And was repogrammed into Cyber Ecliptor, much like she was herself. So if he truely loved Karone and was possibly under the control of the cyber equitment like Astronoma....Why did Zordon's Wave not just purify him as well?

My theory is that Ecliptor was just phyiscally modified by the Cyber upgrades. Unlike Karone he had full control of his emotions. I think Spector knew that Ecliptor would be loyal if Astronoma was back in the fold. Ecliptor may have helped her escape with her brother, but that was only out of love for her. I don't think he truly wanted her to turn good. It was just the only way he could keep her safe. So when he was healed and upgraded, Ecliptor would have been given a choice to serve Spector again. Ecliptor would have jumped at the chance if there was a way to have Astronoma back on the evil side. Which Ecliptor was dedicated too. And probably felt it was best for Astronoma. So Ecliptor was destoryed, since he was clearly evil. Of course they you have to figure out why Zedd, Rita, and Divatox were saved ( We know why Karone was). But thats a whole another arguement. Anyway this is all just theory.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote