Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/05/07, 03:45 AM   #1
Elizabeth Sparrow
Comic Relief

Default New Year Resolutions!!

What are the resolutions you've made for this year?

and updates on how long you keep it up! lol

Me? I decided to give up drinking soda. After my crown fell out, I decided I need to take better care of my teeth...

I made this decision on NYE when I lost the crown... so I've been good for four full days.

Elizabeth Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/05/07, 11:50 PM   #2
Neo Moonlight Knight
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to Neo Moonlight Knight Send a message via MSN to Neo Moonlight Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Neo Moonlight Knight
Default RE: New Year Resolutions!!

I'm gonna boost the member activity. how? I'll find the way
Neo Moonlight Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/06/07, 01:25 AM   #3
christphern
Ranger In Training

Send a message via AIM to christphern

Lose weight, actually finish some of my prop and costume projects, and get a Mac.

Chris
christphern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/06/07, 02:12 AM   #4
Elizabeth Sparrow
Comic Relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by christphern
Lose weight, actually finish some of my prop and costume projects, and get a Mac.

Chris
I need to do that too... I don't know about the Mac...but I need to finish my Sakura Nishihori boots and my Jack Sparrow costume
Old 01/06/07, 03:19 AM   #5
christphern
Ranger In Training

I'm really bad about prop stuff, because I keep getting distracted by new projects I'd like to start before I finish the last one. I've currently got so many projects on my "in progress" list, it's ridiculous. They'll probably last me well into 2008. Several props from Ghostbusters, Jack Sparrow's compass, possibly a Jack Sparrow costume, and now a Star Trek TNG uniform, which I've decided upon for Halloween this year. About the only props I've finished to my satisfaction at the moment are the passports from PGSM.

As for the Mac, I'm in need of a new computer, and I've wanted a Mac forever. i also fell in love with the new I-Macs, so that's my goal computer.

Chris
Old 01/08/07, 03:53 PM   #6
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

I've decided to start writing again. Since I'm 23, and writing's pretty much the only thing I'm good at, I'd better start writing again. That, or starve to death. LOL
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/07, 07:22 AM   #7
Elizabeth Sparrow
Comic Relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by christphern
I'm really bad about prop stuff, because I keep getting distracted by new projects I'd like to start before I finish the last one. I've currently got so many projects on my "in progress" list, it's ridiculous. They'll probably last me well into 2008. Several props from Ghostbusters, Jack Sparrow's compass, possibly a Jack Sparrow costume, and now a Star Trek TNG uniform, which I've decided upon for Halloween this year. About the only props I've finished to my satisfaction at the moment are the passports from PGSM.

As for the Mac, I'm in need of a new computer, and I've wanted a Mac forever. i also fell in love with the new I-Macs, so that's my goal computer.

Chris
My "in progress"? I still need to fix my Jasmine jacket.. the mentioned Sakura boots, my Jack Sparrow costume (i wan to complete it by the time AWE premeires.) possibly Kamen Rider Kabuto

You are making Jack's compass? I need a compass. LOL I'm using the toy at the moment.

8 days no soda
Old 01/10/07, 01:43 AM   #8
christphern
Ranger In Training

Yep. I plan to make it semi-functional, in that it'll point north, but the Fleur de leis won't mark north, if that makes sense.

I could maybe make an extra, or do a tutorial for you, if you'd like. From what I've gathered thus far, it shouldn't be too difficult, but I'll hold my breath until I've finished it. I've learned that one the hard way. :P

Is the toy proper size, or is it rather large? I looked at it at Wal*Mart, and thought it looked a tad large, but I couldn't really tell. It looked too thick, from what I saw.

My actual in progress list at the moment is rather small, all things considered. It's what's waiting in the wings that has me worried. In progress, I only have a few things, like a proton pack from Ghostbusters, and the timers from Sliders.

Chris
Post New ThreadReply