Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/01/16, 12:08 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default New Board Rules

PRangerX and I have been talking over facebook and we had decided on a few more rules.

1. Any post you make needs to include something negative about Donald Trump, Miley Cyrus or Demi Lovato since I don't like them.

2. Any time you talk about the Legendary Battle you need to come up with explanations for all of the mysteries about it including who the pre-Zyu Rangers were, who the Squadron Rangers were, who was in the Yellow MMPR suit, an explanation of how all of Tommy's powers were there, etc.

3. Any time you talk about Megaforce you need to come up with your own story about how you would have handled it keeping it mind that you still need to have the same structure happening - Creepox being destroyed, Toxic Mutants appearing which causes Robo Knight to awaken, Robo Knight learns to trust the Rangers, Toxic Mutants destroyed by Gosei Ultimate, Vrak and Metal Alice, Metal Alice destroyed, Messenger appears, Vrak leaves, Robo Knight disappears, Armada arrives, Legendary Morphers are given to the Rangers, Orion being an alien and finding his Morpher and key on his planet. Anything else is fair game including bringing villains back but if you choose to bring a villain back it needs to make sense so no bringing destroyed villains back. Foot soldiers however can be brought back as long as they aren't Stingwingers.

4. If you were planning on connecting Samurai and Megaforce together then you would need to explain how you would do this in a post making sure to keep in mind that you keep to the guidelines as laid out in Rule 3 and this is a required post.

5. Here's another required post. You need to come up with a way for a Ranger team to team up with the Beetleborgs or VR Troopers and it can be ANY Ranger team of your choosing.

6. Here's another required post. You need to come up with a way for a Ranger team to team up with any hero and it doesn't matter who they are it could be one hero like Superman, Batman or Spider-Man or you could go with a team like Sailor Moon and her Sailor Soldiers or you can do whatever you want as long as it's with at least 1 other hero and it does not have to be a live action hero it could be a cartoon hero or even an anime hero or you could even do all 3.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/01/16, 12:55 PM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: New Board Rules

Good one.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/01/16, 01:18 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
Good one.
thanks I have to carry on your tradition LOL.
Old 04/01/16, 01:27 PM   #4
Zabitan
Administrator

And thank you for that.
Old 04/01/16, 02:43 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
And thank you for that.
you're welcome I thought it was a funny thing that you did that one year so I just decided to keep it going LOL.
Old 04/01/16, 02:50 PM   #6
Zabitan
Administrator

Did you see my rant in the Off Topic section?
Old 04/01/16, 02:51 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

nope not yet.
Old 04/04/16, 08:18 AM   #8
PRangerX
Administrator

The rules always change on April 1st for some reason.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/04/16, 11:01 AM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
The rules always change on April 1st for some reason.
LOL yup you can blame Zabitan for that LOL. He started that April Fools joke that one year and I thought it was so awesome that we should keep doing it. LOL.
Post New ThreadReply