Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10/05/17, 03:52 AM   #11
Kaoskid
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Power Rangers Pirate Squadron

Chapter 6: Jungle Karma

Bones was trying to cook, but Sanna demanded his attention.
"Bones, it's bleeding." Sanna pointed at the cut on her arm.
"Fine, I'll take care of it. Captain, take care of this." Bones thrust the pan toward Crimzen, who simply grabbed a piece of meat out and ate it. "Needs more salt." He mumbled through the mouthful.
"Crimzen. don't talk with your mouth full. Sanna, give Bones a break." Allie lectured.

"Yes, MOM." Crimzen joked. "Bones, activate the ORACLE."

Bones tapped on the buttons, summoning up the program.

"The Master will show you the way. Free the Tiger."

Sailors of the Sea of Stars, Heroes from beyond Mars,
Time to unite! Time to fight! Time for heroes to take flight!
Rangers return! With power to burn!
Time for evil to learn!
Pirates never fall! Rangers save us all!

PIRATE SQUADRON!

Power Rangers never lose! This power that we choose!

Corsairs of the sky! Rangers do or die!

POWER RANGERS! PIRATE SQUADRON!

Zang Ship
Muramassaca approached the Prince.

"Prince Payne, the new Elite is here." A Cy-Born Elite walked in. He whad four glowing red eyes, bronze armor with hands on his shoulders and a bronze collar shped like a halo. underneath the armor was a blue and tan style of clothing, modeled like monk robes. "This is Hundo, formerly known as BakMei Boyka." The man bowed.

"BakMei?" Payne asked Midos

"Before he was remodeled, he was part of the Boyka family, the famous martial artists." Midos explained.

"A Boyka? Excellent." Lykia clasped her hands together.

"And he is quite the master." Muramassaca explained.

"Good!" Prince Payne pointed toward Hundo. "Do not fail."

On Earth, Later that day.

The pirates ran away from the zoo as fast as they could.

"That did NOT go as planned!" Crimzen yelled.
"This may not have been our best plan." Joe replied.
"I thought it would have been happy to be free!" Sanna yelled.
"I couldn't get it to calm down!" Allie ran faster.
"That was one angry tiger." Bones fell, brushed himself off and kept running.

Finally, they stopped.

"We should be far enough away. Good thing no one was-ooh, pizza!" Crimzen entered the restaurant, "Jungle Karma Pizza." His team gave each other a look, then followed the Amaranthian into the restaurant.

"Two Banana and pepperoni pizzas." Crimzen ordered. The server, a young man with brown hair and brown eyes, handed them the pizzas. But as they each took a piece, an explosion echoed from outside.

Crimzen shot the door a death glare. "Every single time!" he snarled. "Server guy! Save our food for us!" The five pirates ran out. The server smiled to himself.

Hundo hit another building with a one inch punch, demolishing it. As the Cy-born clapped, he pointed to another.

"I'll demolish this one with only one finger!" He declared.

"Oh, something is about to get demolished." Crimzen stormed up.

"Set Sail!" The Rangers yelled, turning the Pirate keys.

The rangers suddenly stood on the deck of the Galaxy Galleon. They burst forward, before grabbing a rope and launching themselves high into the air on it. They let go at the Apex of his swing and their ranger suits materialized on their bodies. When they landed in a three point stance, the helmets appeared. The emblem on the helmet and chest glowed.

"Pirate Red." Crimzen stated, popping the collar of his suit.

"Pirate Blue." Joe pushed the front of his helmet in a manner reminiscent of the way he fixes his hair.

"Pirate Yellow!" Sanna yelled, then threw a peace sign salute at the monsters

"Pirate Green!" Bones excitedly ran his hands down his pants legs, as if to stop his legs from shaking.

"Pirate Pink!" Allie placed her hand over her heart and gave a slight bow.

"Power Rangers! Pirate Squadron!" They yelled as one, and the Cy-Born could almost see the pirate flag waving behind them.

"Let's go crazy!" Crimzen yelled, spinning the blaster. The rangers fired, blowing away several Cy-Born before charging at their opponents.

Crimzen slashed forward with his sword, shooting off to the side as he did. Then he shot the one in front of him, slashing off to the right. He fired his Flintlock three times, shooting the Cy-Born in front of him

With his blaster behind his back, Joe twirled his sword in a deadly dance. He struck the Cy-Born in front of him, slashed the one to the side and ducked under a blow. Thrusting his sword forward, he stabbed a Cy-born, knocking it into a car.

Sanna stood on the roof of the car, and slashed a Cy-born. Then she kicked the second one down, before shooting the one to her left. She jumped off the car, shooting as she rolled. Bones leaped over the car as well, shooting one Cy-born with his blaster and slashing the other.

Allie shot her gun in a clockwise position, taking down three Cy-born. She and Bones ran forward, attacking Hundo. Bones swung his cutlass, but Hundo dodged under it. Hundo dodged their attacks easily, then leaped over their heads to alight on the roof of a building. The five rangers pointed their blasters at him

"Secret Art!" Hundo clasped his main hands together. "Magnet Fist!" The bronze hands on his shoulders suddenly became magnetic, pulling the rangers weapons out of their hands!

"Without your weapons you're powerless!" Hundo declared. "Zoom Punch!" The Bronze fists extended, pummeling Allie and Bones.

"You want to play rough?" Crimzen asked. He, Joe, and Sanna pulled out the Wild Force Keys. "WILD ACCESS!" They roared, transforming into the respective Wild Force Rangers. They ran at Hundo.

Hundo fired off another Zoom punch, but Sanna dodged it, flying through the air.

"Time for a shark attack." Joe spun like a buzzsaw, slashing Hundo again and again.

Crimzen scaled the wall, using the claws in the Wild Force gloves. He leaped up, slashing with his claws. As Hundo stumbled, he tried to punch Crimzen, only for the red ranger to block it.

"We can fight without weapons!" Crimzen declared, throwing Hundo off the building.

Joe rolled toward Hundo, closing his fist for a punch.

Sanna swooped in, extending her leg for a literal flying kick.

Crimzen leaped off the building, going for a jumping claw slash.

All three attacks hit home. Hundo stumbled away.

"We'll finish this next time, rangers!" Hundo extended his extra arms, grabbed on to the side of the building, and vanished over the side.

"That was fun." Crimzen sarcastically stated, turning back into his pirate ranger form. "Back to food."

Allie and Bones walked through the park, feeling dejected.

Allie sighed. "We were useless without our weapons."

"Yeah. Dead weight." Bones sighed. "My species has a reputation for being fierce fighters. My dad must be looking down on me in shame right now."

"Sounds like you could use some help." A voice spoke up. It was the man from the Pizza shop!

"Who-how-what?" Bones flailed, tripping over his words.

"My name is Casey." the man explained. "And I can help you learn hand to hand fighting."

"Forgive my rudeness, but how can a pizza man help us?" Allie inquired.
Casey looked left, then right. Satisfied no one was watching, he rolled up his sleeve to reveal three stripes on his arm, the mark of a Pai Zhaq master.

"You might want to go put on something besides...that." He gestured toward their clothes, Allie's fluffy white dress and boots and Bones jeans and Flannel shirt. "Those will get in the way."

For the next week, the two trained under Casey. Allie and Bones would make excuses to slip away, changing into their training clothes and learning all kinds of techniques from Casey. Blocks, strikes, grapples. Anything to gain an advantage in hand to hand. By week's end they were leaps and bounds ahead of where they were before.

Bones stretched his arms into a mantis stance. Allie shifted into the leopard stance. The two rushed at each other in a flurry of movement, kicking and striking. They disengaged, and Allie threw a wicked roundhouse at Bones head.

Across town, Crimzen was attempting to return a cat to his rightful owner.

"I'm sorry my shipmate sort of...stole your cat." Crimzen shot Sanna a glare that could freeze fire. "she misunderstood a direction."

The old lady hit Crimzen, then Joe, then Sanna with her purse before storming off.

"Well that was embarrassing." Sanna complained.

"And it's about to get worse!" Hundo appeared.

Crimzen smiled, revealing his canines. "Hello, misplaced aggression!" The Three pulled out their morphers. "Set Sail!"
Once Morphed, the rangers pulled out their weapons.

"Magnet fist!" Hundo created his magnetic field again, but this time the pirates held on to their weapons. Three flying knees struck Mundo in the face.

"Did you really think we'd fall for that again?" Sanna taunted.

"We learn from our battles. That's what pirates do!" Crimzen declared. The three flipped back, using Mundo as a launching board.

As the training session drew to a close, Casey had a question for the pirates. "Why did you want to grow stronger?"

Allie thought it over. "Because I want to be of use to the person who saved my life." She decided.

Bones thought a little longer. His mind flashed back to his first meeting with the crew.

The fighters of Deviourus Seven raged hard against the Zang. All except Bel'lial. He hid from the fire and the fighting, scared out of his wits. Then he heard it. A cry of pain. Bones followed the sound, until he found a downed ship. The Galaxy Galleon. A man dressed in Red and black lay by the ship, bleeding and surrounded. Bones looked at him for a second before rushing forward. He knocked down a Cy-born, and a green glow surrounded him. As he grabbed the man and ran, the glow faded. Crimzen smiled to himself. This way." He led Bones to a hidden cave, where Allie, Joe and Sanna were. Bones looked back and saw the last Deviourus defender fall, and the Zang flag flew. Bones screamed. "I am so sorry." Crimzen patted the man's shoulder. "But you now stand at a crossroads. The aura you saw earlier was the green pirate key. It reacted to you. You can wield great power. But only if you choose to. Or you can stay here under Zang rule."

Bones looked at the key in Crimzen's hand. A green key......he took it. And te green aura burned into the night.

"Because...I was weak. And I don't want to be weak anymore. I want to help my team, carry their burdens as my own."

Casey nodded. They were getting it. "Good answers."

Allie got a call. Flipping it up, Crimzen's voice roared to life. "Allie, Bones! Hundo's back! Get down here ASAP!" The two looked at Casey.

"You're as ready as you're going to be." The Pai Zhaq master motioned for them to go ahead.

Before they went, Bones had one final question. "If I'm the Mantis, and Allie is the Leopard, what is your spirit animal, Casey?"

Casey smiled. "The Tiger." he revealed, and an afterimage of the Red Jungle Fury Ranger hovered over his face for a brief second. THe pirates looked at each other, then tan off.

The Pirates were feeling confident, up until Hundo revealed his new technique.

"Secret Art! Electro-Wave Cannon!" Hundo put his extra arms together, then fired a blast of pure electricity. It blew up on the rangers knocking them back.

"Lykia upgraded my arms after my last loss! Now, no one and nothing can stop me."

"Hi! I'm No One." Bones yelled as he appeared.

"Then I must be Nothing." Allie shouted as well. The two entered a martial arts stance.

"Witty. FEEL THE POWER OF THE ELECTRO-WAVE CANNON!" The rangers spun off to either side, dodging the blast. Allie punched from the left, Bones from the right. But their attacks were blocked!

"My Martial Arts are invincible, now that they're backed by Lykia's mad science!" Hundo unleashed a barrage of blows. "You can't win."

"Yes. We. Can." Allie snarled.

"We've worked hard! We're different than we were before!" Bones declared. He pulled out a Ranger key. " And we'll beat your Martial Arts with The Power of Pai Zhaq!" The other rangers recognized it as his Jungle Fury key.

The other rangers stood. As one, they shouted the morph phrase. "Jungle Beast! Spirit Unleashed!" and changed. Crimzen, Sanna and Joe became the rangers of their respective colors, Allie became the Rhino Ranger, and Bones became the Wolf Ranger. The rangers charged.

The five rangers unleashed a series of punches and kicks. Even with his skills, Hundo couldn't block them all. A sharp blow from Allie and Bones sent Mundo stumbling back. Regaining his balance, Hundo fired off Zoom punches in all directions. The three primary colored rangers blocked them all, allowing Allie and Bones to deliver blows to Hundo's main body. A double One inch punch knocked him back again.

Hundo punched out with his real hands, only forAllie and Bones to deflect the blows and land punches of their own. Sanna placed her hands on Allie's back, Joe mirroring her move with Bones. Crimzen completed the circuit, slamming his hands into Sanna and Joe's shoulders, and a shockwave of energy traveled through the rangers, blasting Hundo back. As he flew, Allie and Bones leapt after him. Bones nailed a flying knee at the same time Allie landed a hand chop, destroying Hundo's extra arms.

"No more Magnet fist or Electro Wave Cannon." Allie stated happily. The Rangers changed back to the Pirate Ranger uniform

"Good Job you two!" Sanna cheered. Bones made a Tiger style pose before Crimzen pulled out his Flintlock Blaster. "Let's end him." Crimzen declared. The Five inserted their Pirate Ranger keys into the Blasters and leveled them at Hundo.

"FINAL BLAST!" They roared. Hundo gave one last sream of "NO!" as five enegy blasts pierced him. His circuits overloaded and exploded, and the Cyborg martial artist fell.

"Lykia!" Prince Payne roared.

"Waste of good upgrades." Lykia mumbled as she grabbed the controller for the Magna Cannons.

The Magna Cannons revived Hundo, who roared. 'Now, we will see who's stronger!" He yelled.

"I'll guess us." Crimzen replied back, summoning the Galaxy Galleon.

The rangers formed the Pirate Megazord quickly. They immediately fired off a Star Burst, but Hundo swatted down the Cannon balls.

"He is very good." Joe muttered.

"But we're better!" Crimzen shouted, spinning his wheel to block one of Hundo's punches.

The Pirate Megazord punched Hundo two more times, then sent him skidding away with a double fist strike.

"Let's use these!" Bones held up his Wolf Ranger Key. The Jungle Fury Keys began to glow.

"Another True Power! Sweet!" Sanna yelled.

"'The Master will show you the way'" Allie realized. "Casey was the master!"

"Then let's FREE THE TIGER!" Crimzen roared. The Rangers inserted the keys and turned them. "Jungle Beast Attack!"

From the arms, legs, and chest of the Megazord, the five animal spirits erupted, mauling and rampaging on the soon to be late Hundo.

The Rangers turned the Megazord around. Walking off.

Casey stood off to the side, watching.

"There you are Casey!" RJ appeared. "The Lunch rush is coming up soon."

"Right." Casey gave one last look at the Megazord. "Just helping out some new friends."

Bones kicked the pan into the air, nimbly dodged underneath Sanna's flailing arm as she played video games, and caught the pan, spilling nothing.

"That training was awesome! I feel so much stronger now!" He laughed.

"Me too! I bet I could even beat you Captain!" Allie bragged.

"Really? Ok." Crimzen stood. "Let's test that theory. Loser has to do dishes for a week."

"You're on!" The two raced off to the training room.

"...why is he in charge again?" Joe wondered.

Today's ending theme: Jungle Fury!

Power Rangers...Go
Here comes the Power Rangers Jungle Fury, Go!

Training hard to be the best that we can
Power Rangers
Protecting people from the evil Dai Shi Clan
We stand up for what we know is right
We will never lose the fight

Dai Shi, Go Away
We're here to save the day

'Cause we are the Power Rangers Jungle Fury
Jungle Fury
We're Fast, We're Strong, Unstoppable
Jungle Fury

Here Comes the Power Rangers Jungle Fury