Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/13/19, 09:22 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default End of the Road Episode Discussion

Here's the discussion thread for this Saturday's new episode.

Reminder: This Saturday the 16th does have a new episode but the following Saturday the 23rd will NOT have a new episode. They are NOT going on their Summer hiatus at this time the 23rd is just the day they air the Kids' Choice Awards and as per their usual tradition they're avoiding premieres on that day before the Kids' Choice Awards. The following Saturday, the 30th they will be back with a brand new episode of Power Rangers Beast Morphers.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/20/19, 09:48 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: End of the Road Episode Discussion

'End Of The Road' is a good epiosde. Zoey created a Morph-X powered bike to help save the forest. The bad guys decided to steal the morph-X from the bikes. Can the rangers stop them. You have to watch this episode to find out.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/21/19, 04:09 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: End of the Road Episode Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbozzo View Post
'End Of The Road' is a good epiosde. Zoey created a Morph-X powered bike to help save the forest. The bad guys decided to steal the morph-X from the bikes. Can the rangers stop them. You have to watch this episode to find out.
technically she designed the bike but Nate was the one that had made it.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/22/19, 12:17 PM   #4
Spike Hart
Ranger In Training

Default Re: end of the road discussion

Nate and Zoey had a nice scene. I wonder if they will become a couple?
Spike Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/22/19, 12:17 PM   #5
Yellow Fan Forever
Ranger In Training

Zoey really kicked but this episode. And she saved the everonmenr at the same time. She seems pretty smart with how she designed the bikes in the first place.
Yellow Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/22/19, 12:17 PM   #6
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

I think the bike plot held the episode back. Because of the holes in the plan that have been mentioned. The rest of the episode was prerry solid. At least the Rangers aren't acting like complete morons this year.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/22/19, 12:17 PM   #7
Sentai Master
Ranger In Training

I can believe people switching to bikes in the PRU. But the security issue they present is hard to get around.
Sentai Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/22/19, 12:17 PM   #8
Yellow Dino Ranger
Putty Patroller

Default re: end of the road discussion

Zoey wasn't kidding when she said she was a problem solver. I like the dynamic between she and the mayor. The mayor knows she has potential. i was surprised that the reporter was Zoey's mom.

It did feel unrealistic that so many people would switch to bikes and the major would agree to end the project so fast. It was also strange how the Rangers left the MorphX enfused bikes out in the open. They had to know Evox would send his forces to go after it. And why won't Evox go after all the bikes now?

I like that the monsters and the Gigatrons are separate. Its breaks up the formulaic monster is defeated snd grows bigger plot. Its als nice we are getting individual zord battles. I also liked the brief unmorphed battle. Thsts rate in PR these days.
Yellow Dino Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/22/19, 12:17 PM   #9
Call Titanus
Comic Relief

It was a little silly that they thought they could save all the the wild life one by one.
Call Titanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/22/19, 12:17 PM   #10
PRangerX
Administrator

The bike plot did have a lot of holes in it. It was a good Zoey episode though. Its interesting how the Avatars have to streal MorphX to influence their plans.

I liked the battle between Zoey and Roxy. The carrots line was actually funny. Glad they didn't have another episode with contrived weaknesses. I am glad they aren't just forgetting that Ravi has feelings for the real Zoey.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply