Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/09/11, 12:09 AM   #1
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Would you like it if Power Rangers had more Kaiju monsters

Okay I know we've already had Kaiju monsters in PR. And I know this is leaning on the George's Rodd side. But would you like it for just once they had a season where all the monsters even the ones that show up in pointless filler ep's were Kaiju as opposed to just the once in a while.

Not exactly bigger monster just more animalistic like a boss from an RPG at their biggest when the rangers fight them on foot.

Like maybe they have a life cycle similar to a Pokemon or a Digimon where they start off as this little tiny cute monster, grow to a bigger uglier meaner 5ft or 10ft tall version, and finally evolve into a full 100ft version.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/11, 01:21 AM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

That would be interesting. It would certainly be something new.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/26/11, 11:52 PM   #3
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Would you like it if Power Rangers had more Kaiju monsters

Thanks sorry for the bump but I thought of something else you ever see Bioman well in it for the mecha fights the used different monsters every episode but for on foot fights they had 5 monsters they would alternate every episode.

Anyway I bring this up because I thought it would be coo if they did a similar thing again like say the villains had different themes like there was machine general, an alien, general, and a demon one, or they were based on different cultures, or elemtents,etc.

and just when they were defeated they would summon a kaiju like monster to attack the rangers.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply