Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/11/16, 12:10 AM   #61
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

At Rita’s palace Babboo was fishing. He started singing “Lalala I hope I catch something big”. Then Squatt appeared and chided him “Babboo what do you think you’re doing?”. But Babboo scoffed “I’m fishing, and I’m sure I’m gonna catch the big one”.

Then Babboo’s hook caught what looked like a lamp, and pulled it to the palace. Goldar came in, and demanded “What are you two numbskulls doing?” Squatt then picked up the lamp, and explained “Babboo over here has been fishing for junk”.

Then Babboo rubbed the lamp, and out popped a white mist that took the form of a blue humanoid jackal like creature. The creature then said “I am the genie of Canis 35 your wish is my command”.

Squatt was excited “Oh boy a genie”. Goldar then ordered “Genie you are to go to Earth, and destroy the Power Rangers”. The Genie agreed “Your wish is granted my master”.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/11/16, 12:11 AM   #62
Zabitan
Administrator

Back at Billy’s garage Bulk, and Skull snuck back in, Bulk then gloated “Come on I saw how it works”. The two then got into Billy’s machine, and Skull asked “So now what?”. Bulk angrily answered “Think of something, and I’m gonna try, and read your mind”

Skull nodded, and then asked “Can I think of Kimberly?” Bulk then replied “Don’t tell me I’m going to try, and read your mind”. Skull once again nodded, and Bulk activated the machine.Then a surge of electricity went throught their bodies.

When it was done they got out, and Skull angrily stole Bulks hat. But instead of getting angry Bulk just laughed at him. Then the two of them realized what had happened, and started screaming.
Old 02/11/16, 12:12 AM   #63
Zabitan
Administrator

At Angel Grove high Billy as Kimberly was trying to put on makeup, but did a bad job. Then some other girls started laughing, and Billy whined “Well I think make up is over rated anyway”, and went to Kim’s Home Economics class.

During class Billy explained “The cheese soufflé”. Then he got out the ingredients, and a bowl, and put the ingredients in the bowl, and got a mixer, and started mixing the ingredients but Billy got them all over everyone.

Then Billy put the soufflé in the oven, and when it was done Billy excitedly exclaimed “Voila”. But then a bubble started forming that got bigger, and bigger until the entire soufflé exploded, and got on everyone in the class causing them to groan “Kimberly”.
Old 02/11/16, 12:12 AM   #64
Zabitan
Administrator

Meanwhile in Billy’s computer class Kimberly as Billy was telling Willy “Now press the key in that corner”. But the computer gave an error message, and Kimberly tried to explain “No silly the other corner”.

Willy tried it, and got another error message. Willy asked “Are you okay? We can do this some other time”. But Kimberly answered “Nah I’ll just do this”. Then she pushed a button, and the computer started overheating.

Willy screamed “It’s gonna explode”. Then Willy, and Kimberly ducked under the desk as the computer exploded, and afterwards they got back up, and Kimberly started laughing nervously.
Old 02/11/16, 12:13 AM   #65
Zabitan
Administrator

At Rita’s palace Goldar ordered “Go in this lamp that way you can get down to Earth undetected”. Babboo added “And by the time he does it will be too late”. Squatt rubbed the lamp again, and said “Into the lamp with you”. Then The Genie once again turned into white mist, and went back into the lamp.

Rita was pleased “All Right now send these two down to Earth at once” “Then Squatt, and Babboo teleported down to Earth, and Babboo ordered “All right did you bring it?” Squatt pulled the lamp out if his satchel, and said yeah I got it”.

Then Squatt rubbed the lamp again but then he lost his grip, and dropped it. But the lamp still released the Genie in the form of white mist.
Old 02/11/16, 12:14 AM   #66
Zabitan
Administrator

At Angel Grove high Kimberly was screaming “I can’t believe it you ruined my hair, you ruined my make up, you ruined my entire life”. Billy retorted with “Well I gave you a simple processor tutorial, and you turned all my systems into a synaptic nightmare”.

Jason, Zack, and Trini appeared, and, and Zack aske “What’s wrong? You guys have never been in each other’s faces this much before”. Kimberly explained “Billy’s invention switched our minds”. Billy explained “My device overloaded causing a spatial personality displacement”.

Jason was taking this in, and pointed to Kimberly, and said “So if you’re Kimberly” then he pointed to Billy, and Kimberly answered “Obviously someone who doesn’t know how to put on make up”. Trini then asked “Kimberly is that you?” Kimberly answered “Afraid so.”
Old 02/11/16, 12:14 AM   #67
Zabitan
Administrator

At the Command Center Zordon explained “Alpha my sensors indicate a disturbance in the morphing grid”. Alpha panicked “Aye ye ye” I’ll summon the Rangers at once”. The Rangers teleported in, and Zordon explained “Rangers Rita has sent down a mysterious Genie monster to Angel Grove park”

Jason, and the others accepted. Jason said “All right Zordon we hear you”. They all shouted “Mastodon” “Pterodactyl” “Triceratops” “Saber Tooth Tiger” “Tyrannosaurus”. The Genie started by throwing spears at the Rangers which not only trapped them but caused explosion when they hit the ground.

Then he fired webbing out of his hands which covered the Rangers. Zack asked “What is this?”. Jason grunted “I can’t move”. Babboo gloated you guys are gonna get it now”. Then the Genie started throwing the Rangers around telekinetically.

Then the genie turned the webbing into a rope, and pulled out a dagger that fired a green laser at the Rangers. But Jason was able to block it, and it reflected back at the lamp knocking it out of Babboo’s hands.
Old 02/11/16, 12:15 AM   #68
Zabitan
Administrator

The lamp was thrown so far no one knew where it went. The Genie disappeared along with the rope freeing the Rangers. “What was that?” was all Jason could ask. While Babboo chided Squatt “Now look what you did you blunderhead”. And they both teleported off.

At the Command Center Zordon ordered “Alpha contact the Rangers, and tell them to return to the Command Center”. Alpha agreed “Understood”, and he hit a button on the console. The Rangers teleported in, and Jason asked “What’s wrong Zordon?”.

Zordon explained “My sensors indicate that the lamp is somewhere in Angel Grove”. He further explained “You must try to find it before Rita’s minions or worse a random civilian finds it” Jason agreed “We’re on it Zordon”. Then the Rangers teleported off.

While at Ernie’s Bulk as Skull was eating a huge sandwich while Skull as Bulk was watching. Bulk angrily said “I’m going to get that geek, and force him to fix us”. Then he interrupted himself to add “Right after my spaghetti, and meatballs”. Skull parroted “Yeah spaghetti, and meatballs”, and proceeded to laugh hysterically.
Old 02/11/16, 12:16 AM   #69
Zabitan
Administrator

Meanwhile somewhere in Angel Grove park two boys one on a skateboard, the other on bike appeared, and found the lamp. The boy who was seemingly the oldest asked “Hey Bobby what do you think it is?” Bobby answered “It looks like some kind of lamp”.

Jimmy suggested “Hey let’s show it to everyone”. Bobby agreed “Yeah that would be cool”. The two boys went to a club house where there was a group of kids. Two geeky looking African American children one male, and one female.

An Asian American girl with a baseball hat. A white boy holding a cat, and another boy who was eating a candy bar. Bobby, and Jimmy appeared, and Jimmy shouted joyfully “Hey guys check this out”. Bobby added “Yeah we found a lamp”.

The kid with the candy bar looked at it, and asked excitedly “Wow does it work?”. Jimmy shrugged “I don’t know Carl”. Then Jimmy rubbed the lamp, and the Genie came out, and said “Your wish is my command”.
Old 02/11/16, 12:17 AM   #70
Zabitan
Administrator

All the kids gasped, and Carl made his first wish “I wish for all the burgers, pizza, and tacos I can eat” he shouted joyfully. The genie simply said “Granted”, and snapped his fingers. Then a puff of smoke came, and when it disappeared there was a pile of pizza, burgers, and tacos around Carl.

Carl cried tears of joy, and said “This is the happiest day of my life”. Jimmy said “All right who’s next how about Sandy, and Burt?” the two geeky kids went up to the genie, and Sandy said “I want every video game ever made”.

Burt chimed in “I want every comic book ever made”. The genie said “Granted”, and with another smoke cloud Sandy was standing in a pile of video games, and Burt was standing in a pile of comic books.

“Who’s next? How about Cassie?” Bobby said. The girl in the baseball cap said “I want a magic carpet”. “Done” the Genie said, and he made a carpet appear, and when Cassie got on it it started floating, and started flying Cassie all over Angel Grove.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
discussion, fanfiction, power rangers, reloaded