Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/24/06, 05:34 PM   #111
Ron/aqua
Putty Patroller

Bridge stood there shaking his head as Lestat walked away. “Hi bridge,” said Kat. “Oh, hey Kat, just the person I wanted to see,” said Bridge, making his way over to her. “Kat, can you run this training program for me,” asked Bridge, sliding a disk onto the table. “This training program!” Said Kat, in surprise, “this requires at least two people, you’d never be able to pass by yourself,” said Kat. “Hmm…two people,” said Bridge thinking of Lestat and all those cadets he had beaten.
Ron/aqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/24/06, 05:40 PM   #112
Arucard
Ranger In Training

Kat looked at Bridge in an unwavering manner, clearly she was having doubts about whatever in God's name he was actually planning. "Do you mind if I ask what exactly happened to all the cadets and commanders that are now in the medical rooms?" she asked suspiciously and also curious as to how it happened exactly.
Arucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/24/06, 05:48 PM   #113
Ron/aqua
Putty Patroller

“Lets just say one of the new cadets is a little testy,” said Bridge, taking out his SPD morpher, he tried to contact Lestat communicator.
Old 10/24/06, 05:53 PM   #114
Arucard
Ranger In Training

Lestat heard his morpher beep and frowned in annoyance. "Excuse me one one moment," he said formally to Scora before stepping out the front and answered. "Who the hell is this?!" he demanded impatiently. The sound of the rock and metal music was heard in the background from where he was but that was far from his concern at the moment.
Old 10/24/06, 06:06 PM   #115
Ron/aqua
Putty Patroller

“Easy sunshine, it’s your one and only Bridgie boy, remember when you blew me off in the hall and said you didn’t have time for my lovely idea. I was wondering if you might reconsider?” said Bridge.
Old 10/24/06, 06:12 PM   #116
Arucard
Ranger In Training

"Indulge me then you buffoon, what is this so called 'lovely idea' of yours that you have in mind?" he mocked while impersonating Bridge on the lovely idea part.
Old 10/24/06, 06:38 PM   #117
Ron/aqua
Putty Patroller

“A holographic training course with a very tuff to nail target, any interest at all?” asked Bridge
Old 10/24/06, 06:45 PM   #118
Arucard
Ranger In Training

"All right FINE!! Give me a few minutes and I'll be round dammit!" Lestat snapped in response and headed back into the Admiral's Arms and walked over towards Scora again. "I apologise but I have to go for the moment, I'll be back though," he said before leaving the Admiral's Arms and soon reached SPD pushing anyone out of his way who was in his path.
Old 10/24/06, 06:54 PM   #119
Ron/aqua
Putty Patroller

Temper, temper,” said Bridge, placing his morpher back on his belt and awaited Lestat. “There you are,” said Bridge, as Lestat walked in, “step right up, don’t be shy,” he opened the holographic room door and motioned for Lestat to step in.
Old 10/24/06, 06:56 PM   #120
Arucard
Ranger In Training

Lestat begrudgingly stepped forward and threw the door and awaited to see what would happen next.
Post New ThreadReply