Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/02/14, 10:38 AM   #1
Zeo-Gold92
Shadow Ranger

Default How come water has a negative affect on the morphed state?

o I was just watching an episode of Akibaranger Season 2 and Luna was just thrown while morphed into some water and she was deactivated from her morphed state. I know it's happened in sentai and power rangers before and I had wondered about it. So I ask now, has it actually been stated why this happens? I thought maybe it had something with the powers in the suit getting shorted out, kinda like a device when it's hit with water. I dunno, thoughts?
Old 12/02/14, 10:39 AM   #2
scarletcrawler
Shadow Ranger

Default Re: How come water has a negative affect on the morphed state?

Well, in Akibaranger's case it could be that the water wakes them up from their delusion.
Old 12/02/14, 10:57 AM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: How come water has a negative affect on the morphed state?

Water itself doesn't have a negative effect on the morphed state, we've seen numerous instances in which Rangers can be underwater.

Megazord and Dragonzord fought Oysterizer underwater.
The Alien Rangers.
Zeo Ranger IV, Green did that routinely with his Super Zeozord.
A few of the Rangers such as Tori and Madison due to their water powers.

Yes the water demorphed Kat during the Turbo Movie as she was falling down from a high cliff but it wasn't because of the water itself but because of the impact. While falling into water can in theory lessen the impact of one's fall if you fall from too high of a jump like she did it's not going to matter too much and the force of that impact will still be quite forceful... so forceful in fact that it canceled out her morph which ordinarily it would just demorph her if she was morphed at the time.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply