Power Ranger Online Message Board
 

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  
  

Post New ThreadReply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04/27/14, 06:12 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator
 
MattEmily's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01/13/11
Posts: 5,540
Send a message via AIM to MattEmily Send a message via Yahoo to MattEmily
Default SPD 6th Ranger

I was going through archive.org's archived version of the old ezboard and unfortunately most of the posts aren't even archived there but the names of the threads are and a few of them are giving me ideas for some threads.

Anyway first off... as we know with SPD, we have the 5 B-Squad Rangers and then there's Shadow Ranger and Omega Ranger.

However my question is... what should we classify them as? Should they both be considered 6th Rangers?

I mean Cruger was a part of the team already and he literally was the 6th Ranger.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/20/17, 11:35 AM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator
 
MattEmily's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01/13/11
Posts: 5,540
Send a message via AIM to MattEmily Send a message via Yahoo to MattEmily
Default Re: SPD 6th Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
I was going through archive.org's archived version of the old ezboard and unfortunately most of the posts aren't even archived there but the names of the threads are and a few of them are giving me ideas for some threads.

Anyway first off... as we know with SPD, we have the 5 B-Squad Rangers and then there's Shadow Ranger and Omega Ranger.

However my question is... what should we classify them as? Should they both be considered 6th Rangers?

I mean Cruger was a part of the team already and he literally was the 6th Ranger.
well we got an official answer to this due to Super Megaforce.
Omega Ranger is a 6th Ranger and Shadow Ranger isn't a 6th Ranger
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/20/17, 08:19 PM   #3
Calamity Kimberly
Ranger In Training
 
Calamity Kimberly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02/16/15
Posts: 69
Default Re: SPD 6th Ranger

I didn't like how Omega was a ball of light! Cruger felt more like the Sixth Ranger
Calamity Kimberly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/20/17, 08:32 PM   #4
Doomsday
Comic Relief
 
Join Date: 02/27/15
Posts: 41
Default Re: SPD 6th Ranger

Shadow seems like a better Sixth Ranger but I guess the producers thought differently.
Doomsday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/20/17, 09:19 PM   #5
Fanboy Supreme
Comic Relief
 
Join Date: 10/16/17
Posts: 40
Default Re: SPD 6th Ranger

Omega Ranger was crap and should be removed from continuity.
Fanboy Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/20/17, 09:24 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator
 
MattEmily's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01/13/11
Posts: 5,540
Send a message via AIM to MattEmily Send a message via Yahoo to MattEmily
Default Re: SPD 6th Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Kimberly View Post
I didn't like how Omega was a ball of light! Cruger felt more like the Sixth Ranger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday View Post
Shadow seems like a better Sixth Ranger but I guess the producers thought differently.
yea I agree but they had to try and keep it in line with what Dekaranger did.

Also as a response to Fanboy just because we hate something is no reason to want them to remove it from continuity otherwise anyone in control of a show could invalidate anything that they hate - Tommy, Kimberly, Billy, Trini, Aisha, etc.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/20/17, 09:46 PM   #7
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger
 
No Green Spandex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10/24/11
Posts: 548
Default Re: SPD 6th Ranger

I'd love to remove Tommy's time as White Ranger . But thats not possible.
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/24/17, 07:18 PM   #8
Ransik Lives
Comic Relief
 
Ransik Lives's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12/18/16
Posts: 39
Default Re: SPD 6th Ranger

Omega Ranger was a terrihle Ranger, let a lone a Sixth. Cruger was more of a mentor. The Sixth Ranger should have been his son.
Ransik Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/25/17, 12:16 AM   #9
Changeman Returns
Ranger In Training
 
Changeman Returns's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04/03/15
Posts: 55
Default Re: SPD 6th Ranger

Cruger was thankfully much like his Senta counterpart. Omega was different and just a bad idea in general.
Changeman Returns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/25/17, 08:40 AM   #10
MattEmily
Administrator
 
MattEmily's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01/13/11
Posts: 5,540
Send a message via AIM to MattEmily Send a message via Yahoo to MattEmily
Default Re: SPD 6th Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Changeman Returns View Post
Cruger was thankfully much like his Senta counterpart. Omega was different and just a bad idea in general.
Cruger was actually an improvement over Kruger. I think every single person on the planet would agree that the Ball of Light was a horrible idea.

(Message Note: Cruger is the spelling for SPD while Sentai spells their character's name with a K.)
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.