Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/03/11, 10:48 AM   #51
NormaN
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Doctor Who

I live in Pacific Standard time and I live in Canada, if I have to wait a day I'll probably torrent it as I don't really like commercial interruptions while I watch my shows.
NormaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/04/11, 11:27 AM   #52
KaitlinSkugg
Putty Patroller

^ The feeling is mutual but I live in Scotland so it's adverts/commericals when it is aired on BBC. I watched the full first series before David Tennant took over, and I found it quite a weird turnover from what I watched when I used to go to my gran's when I was little when re-runs of the oldschool 70's/80's Dr Who was aired. A good one none the less, I watched a few with the David Tennant Doctor, and I loved them. I just have poor schedule for watching shows on tv so I catch them on the net. Yet to see any with Matt as the doctor. Worth the watch?
KaitlinSkugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/04/11, 07:58 PM   #53
NormaN
Putty Patroller

Yes, very worth it, I doubted Matt at first but he is a very good Doctor, he is a mad man with a box. He also does very, very good speeches. I didn't think anyone could top Tennant but Smith is slowly becoming my favorite Doctor.
Old 06/05/11, 08:23 AM   #54
Digifiend
Power Ranger

To clarify, Kaitlin meant NO commercials. The BBC is funded by the taxpayer.

Yesterday's episode was amazing, and I'm going to say one thing... Melody Pond. As soon as I heard the name, I knew how the episode would end.
Digifiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/05/11, 04:46 PM   #55
NormaN
Putty Patroller

SPOILERS

My friend told me who he thought River was, so it wasn't much of a surprise but it was still nice to see it confirmed nonetheless. It would be weird if she started calling Amy and Rory, mommy and daddy later in the series.
Old 06/12/11, 06:05 AM   #56
TaJaDoru
Comic Relief

WHAT!?!?!? I was purposely avoiding these threads, but after just finishing the episode, all I can say in the words of the Doctor:

WHAT!?!?! River is Amy and Rory's daughter? And her and the Doctor had some sort of relationship in her timeline, but he doesn't remember it, correct? SO......I'm trying to figure out how the hell they decided to make that fit in.

SOmehow, I had an idea that River had a bigger part in this series then I gave her credit for, but I wasn't expecting that, man.

And now we've got to wait until the fall for the rest of the series!? Not fair! i dont' know.....this is shaping up to be one hell of a season for the Doctor and Friends, so I wonder where it'll go when we come back.
TaJaDoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/13/11, 04:22 PM   #57
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

The Doctor doesn't remember it yet because it hasn't happened for him yet.

The current River is from the Doctor's future.
The current Doctor is from River's past.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply