Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/31/18, 12:16 PM   #11
Disney Ranger
Power Ranger

Default Re: Lothor in Ninja Steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
please no they wouldn't have they hated the teamups as it was you really think they would've allowed Lothor to come back in any regular role?
I have a hard time believing that Disney would be against team ups. I think they just realized they were better served as only being once in awhile. Which Saban Brands now knows too. They were smart to take a page out of Disney's playbook. If only the produced the show exactly like Disney.
Disney Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/31/18, 12:18 PM   #12
Sailor Saban
Comic Relief

If Saban was going to bring back an old villian it wouldn't have been Lothor. It would have come from one of his old seasons. Most likely Master Vile.
Sailor Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/31/18, 12:24 PM   #13
Saban Fan
Ranger In Training

Saban would have used his infulence over Toei to include Vile's counterpart in the Source Sentai.

Also now that I think about it. I think its very likely Saban had "Forever Red" and the Time Force team up planned ahead before the sale. Disney just used his ideas. Saban most likely had Wild Force all written.
Saban Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/31/18, 01:27 PM   #14
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tiger Fan View Post
Actually the credit for the reams ups in Wild Force all goes to Amit. FR wouldn't have happened if he didn't convince Disney to get it done. And he also put a lot of love into Time Force/Wild Force.
that it does but I don't think it was all Amit's doing since he was just the writer for the episode it was Tzachor who had to approve everything since he was the on-set Boss but they didn't have the idea to use the B-Fighter and B-Fighter Kabuto suits as the villains that was Koichi's idea. Yes he did with the TF/WF teamup but we don't know how much of it was his idea since originally he wanted to use the Org suits from the Gaoranger movie but that wasn't possible since the suits were destroyed in a fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimandTommy View Post
I think JDF should get the credit for "Forever Red". He made the team up special. Without him it wouldn't have worked.
don't be delusional it wasn't just JDF it was a multitude of people JDF can't do a single episode on his own he's not a writer or Director.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Ranger View Post
I have a hard time believing that Disney would be against team ups. I think they just realized they were better served as only being once in awhile. Which Saban Brands now knows too. They were smart to take a page out of Disney's playbook. If only the produced the show exactly like Disney.
that's because you're delusional there's a reason why teamups ended after Once a Ranger because Disney didn't want to pay for them and the crew had to promise to no more teamups if they had agreed to the Overdrive teamup. Saban Brands only avoids teamups (except in special cases) because they prefer to hire out the North American-based actors which are more expensive on top of which if they went back to seasonal teamups meaning saying Ninja Steel teaming up with Dino Charge the footage would have to be all original meaning it would be extra expensive due to the need to fly out most of the cast.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/31/18, 07:27 PM   #15
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger

Amit had to fight for "Forever Red". Disney had no interest into doing the team up. Amit had to compromise and do only one episode instead of three. Also there was the infamous Wild Rider compromise. "Forever Red" doesn't get made without Amit's lobbying. He also came up woth the whole storyline. Even though he was forded to use the Beetleborg suits. He still made ot work.

Amit was also the creative driving force behind the Time Force team up. And really all of Wild Force. Obviously he had to answer to Jonathon. But since Tzachor was more of a director, Amit really was in charge of the creative.
Goldar's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/31/18, 10:22 PM   #16
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

The idea JDF had any creative role in "Forever Red" flies in the face of everything we know. And its not a knock on JDF. He was an actor, writing the episode wasn't his job. I

The Saban stuff is obviously fantasy. But thats been pointed out plenty of times. We also know Saban has always beem more of an owner and not a day to day production guy. He may have had a vision for MMPR but he hired his crew to put it in focus.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply