Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/04/05, 05:48 PM   #21
Gold ranger
Power Ranger

Why did you do that for!!! I am only doing that because of mankind!!!

[img]http://www.rangercentral.com/images/prspd-rg-jack.jpg[/img]

Gold ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/04/05, 09:18 PM   #22
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Gold ranger@Oct 4 2005, 09:48 PM
Why did you do that for!!! I am only doing that because of mankind!!!
Because there is no need to advirtise another topic out of the blue in another thread. There is no need to advirtise our topics at all, unless they are from another board.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/04/05, 09:23 PM   #23
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

So it went here??. And you can't get stranger then here
Ryu Dairenjaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/11/11, 07:09 PM   #24
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Forever..... episodes

I thought this was a good topic for me to post in. Now for any new members, keep in mind that all of these other posts in here that are before mine were posted over 6 years ago in 2005.

Anyway in response to the topic at hand.

For Forever Green - between Adam, Carlos, Damon, Joel, Trip, Cam, Bridge, Xander, Ziggy and Mike, I would go with Adam as the leader.

For Forever Black... let's see... between Zack, Adam, Danny, Tommy, Will and Dillon... normally I would go with Tommy but because I already picked him... and I had already picked Adam.... well really the other Black Rangers aren't really leaders but if I had to choose then it would have to be Zack.

For Forever Pink - it would have to be Jen as the leader.
For Forever Blue, I would say Billy would be the best bet as the leader.
For Forever Yellow, the best bet would be Taylor.
For Forever Red, I would say.... normally I would say Tommy but he would be my choice for a "Forever White" or "Forever 6th" episode... so if it wasn't Tommy for "Forever Red" then it'd be Jason.

In regards to a "Forever 6th" - my first choice would be Tommy. 2nd choice would be Eric.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/27/12, 06:05 PM   #25
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by harold17 View Post
A new Forever Red would be nice 10 seasons after Wild Force, and let Cole lead the mission as the oldest red ranger that was in the previous FR. Jack could use a time machine since in 10 years he still wouldn't be in SPD.

This wouldn't work anyways since from Wild Force and on, rangers lose their powers forever after their last battle (probably won't happen in SPD though).

I expect something special to celebrate PR's 15th anniversary, you better do something REALLY cool Disney!
I know this user isn't here anymore even if he was even here in the first place however I do want to comment on some of his post.

Indeed, a new "Forever Red" would be nice however if it wasn't an option to get all Reds back then I think they should just go from Wild Force until the Red in whatever the current season is. The leader of the mission among those should be either Nick or Scott.

Also a Ranger losing their power doesn't matter. All Wild Force have to do is go back to the Animarium to get their Morpher back.

With Ninja Storm, it's been shown their powers can be explained away. They did it with them explaining away the Sentinel Knight restoring Tori's powers. Same thing with Dino Thunder. They did the same situation with Kira.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/03/12, 03:54 PM   #26
crimsonfireranger
Ranger In Training

Forever Red it be Jason or Tommy
Forever Blue Sky
Forever Black Adam
Forever Pink Jen
Forever Yellow Taylor
Forever Special Cruger
crimsonfireranger is offline   Reply With Quote