Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/06/23, 11:14 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Who is the Green Ranger?

In the behind the scenes videos about the anniversary team up we see a Green Ranger fighting with the team. It begs the question just who is the Green Ranger. JDF is sadly no longer with us. And while it was filmed long before his passing it was confirmed that he wasn't in the special. Unless there is some surprise its either someone else or morohed Tommy .

If it was a surprise I would think even then it would just be a voice over. But its probably more likely that he was supposed to be Tommy and they don't have him talk. Others have suggest Adam morphs as Green Ranger. Since he is in the team up but Zack is Black Ranger. Its also possible its JJ( Tommy and Kat's son) Whatever they do I am sure it is nothing disrespectful to JDF and his family.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/23, 09:32 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: Who is the Green Ranger?

I haven't seen the special yet. For all we know, we might get a flashback to season 1 or season 2.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/27/23, 12:07 AM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Special isn't airing untill bout April. Should be interesting.
Old 03/23/23, 07:59 AM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

So it looks like the Green Ranger is just in an early scene and gets captured by Robo Rita. Which seems to solve the mystery. It would have been odd to suddenly have a new Green Ranger. Especially so after the JDF tragedy. Of course I am just going by the traller which could be misleading.
Old 03/23/23, 10:10 PM   #5
Zabitan
Administrator

I'm hoping that since Minh the new Yellow Ranger is Trini's daughter that the Green Ranger is Tommy's son JJ.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/12/23, 05:48 PM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
So it looks like the Green Ranger is just in an early scene and gets captured by Robo Rita. Which seems to solve the mystery. It would have been odd to suddenly have a new Green Ranger. Especially so after the JDF tragedy. Of course I am just going by the traller which could be misleading.
So that did end up being the case. It was probably the best way to handle the situation. Even before the tragedy. No way of explaining why Tommy wasn't helping without him being captured.
Post New ThreadReply