Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > VR Troopers Online > VR Troopers Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/13/16, 03:36 PM   #1
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: I mean In Dino Thunder they discovered MErcer / Mesogog but NOT IN VR TROOPERS of Ziktor Grimlor

That's a good question because on one hand I heard it was because no one bought the toys, and others say it was footage.

If anything it could have been all of it contributing in some way.

Also I think another reason a lot of these shows ended is maybe they only had enough money for 2 or 3 shows at a time, and if they felt a certain show was making enough money they'd scrap it, and make a new show.

For example I heard that one reason Mystic Knights ended is because they wanted to use the money to help pay for Lost Galaxy.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/13/16, 10:00 PM   #2
danfifepsu@yahoo.com
Putty Patroller

Default Re: I mean In Dino Thunder they discovered MErcer / Mesogog but NOT IN VR TROOPERS of Ziktor Grimlor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
That's a good question because on one hand I heard it was because no one bought the toys, and others say it was footage.

If anything it could have been all of it contributing in some way.

Also I think another reason a lot of these shows ended is maybe they only had enough money for 2 or 3 shows at a time, and if they felt a certain show was making enough money they'd scrap it, and make a new show.

For example I heard that one reason Mystic Knights ended is because they wanted to use the money to help pay for Lost Galaxy.
why didnt they end them ALLL w a last episode ANYWAY!!!! Them finding out ziktor was grimlord would have gone down as the best moment in the show, I bet when theyd find out, its the comercial break.

where did you hear NO ONE BOUGHT THE TOYS?

and of MYstic Knights what other reason was it?
danfifepsu@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply