Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/23/17, 02:36 PM   #101
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Default Re: [FOREVER RED]All Red Power Rangers of all seasons features in one Video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMPR Forever View Post
Jason and Tommy just didn't feel like the characters we all loved from MMPR. They should have done an MMPR reunion. Who cares about the Reds from the other seasons we don't care about.
You mean the seasons you didn't care about.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/23/17, 05:00 PM   #102
Ultra Fan Blue
Putty Patroller

Default Re: [FOREVER RED]All Red Power Rangers of all seasons features in one Video!

I'm just sad we never got Forever Blue. The Blue Rangers are usually the best in the series.
Ultra Fan Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/23/17, 05:43 PM   #103
Jason Chan Fan
Putty Patroller

It was a highlight for a long down era for the franchise.
Jason Chan Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/23/17, 08:49 PM   #104
Dino Guts
Putty Patroller

I think they should have included an adaption of the big dinosaur Sentai Teams with Dino Charge or Super Dino Charge.

I did like Forever Red though.. It was a fun romp. I could see Jason and Tommy being different since so many years went by.
Dino Guts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/27/17, 11:13 PM   #105
Jen's Revenge
Power Ranger

I wish Jen could have had a cameo.
Jen's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/28/17, 08:20 PM   #106
Byron Stinger
Ranger In Training

I am glad they were able to do their own thing for Power Rangers. Rather than adapt the Sentai Anniversary team up . Or worst case, do no extra team up.
Byron Stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/28/17, 08:27 PM   #107
Zordon's Legacy
Ranger In Training

I know why they didn't do it. But a Forever Red 2 would have been cool for Super Megaforce. Amit was just a consultant in Samurai and pitched ideas for other seasons. So they could haven hired him to write the episode.
Zordon's Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/28/17, 08:52 PM   #108
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

The team up was perfect for me. I liked that most of the Reds got to have their own moments. It wasn't just the Tommy and Jason show. It made sense for Cole to save the day, since they were putting over the current Ranger. It was like passing the torch. Cole would have been written to do the same torch passing if he was in a NS team up.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/28/17, 08:55 PM   #109
Zabitan
Administrator

I'll admit my thing when this came out was I wanted to see team ups for other colors like the Blue Rangers trying to stop the remnants of Zedd, and Rita's forces, Green/Black Rangers trying to stop the remnants of Divatox's space pirates, etc.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/28/17, 09:01 PM   #110
Mars Fire Ignite
Putty Patroller

I think a lot of people thought the same thing. Its a subject people seem to have brought up a lot over the years.
Mars Fire Ignite is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
all red power rangers, forever red, red rangers