Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Lahana Forums Archive

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/21/06, 07:21 PM   #1
emma
Putty Patroller

Default Hello

Hey everybody,

So you are all mad at me for not being here - thats ok i understand. It was actually not to my knowledge that the board was up and running again.
Now for you to hate me even more...
I am not going to be returning to the forums. I actually asked awhile back for them to be shut down, and it seems they were not. I just feel that there is too much drama going on here and its beyond my control. So i would feel more comfortable setting up something where i can control it and things cant get to crazy.
When that has happened it will be announced on my site.
So for those of you who understand and dont hate me ill see you there - whereever that may be!
And for those of you who dont forgive me, i understand, and good luck with everything!

Regards,

Emma
emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/21/06, 09:27 PM   #2
KiraFordFan2005
Comic Relief

Send a message via AIM to KiraFordFan2005 Send a message via MSN to KiraFordFan2005

I totally understand Emma, there has been alot of stuff going on here, and l don't really understand it myself. People seem to have been fighting about something and I think it's very lame, lol. But I have never given up on you...I knew we were gonna hear from you sooner or later, haha! I wish you wouldn't leave, but you have your reasons, and I definetly respect that. I'm on this forum for one reason: To support you and your career in music. Just know that I'm always here to back you up no matter what the other people on here are doing. Take care, and I do hope we hear from you again even if it isn't on these forums. Take care!
<3, Matthew
KiraFordFan2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/21/06, 10:06 PM   #3
RavenX
Power Ranger

Send a message via MSN to RavenX

Wow...that's a bomb if I ever saw one. haha However, I do understand. There is alot going on here. I thought we (the staff) were doing a nice job of controling things. But, it's ultimately your choice. I for one don't hate you. And when ever you set up a way to connect with your fans again. I am gonna be there. :P Good luck! Take care of yourself Emma! Bye....

~Greg W.~
Old 03/21/06, 10:37 PM   #4
Razi
Power Ranger

I have loved you since the beginning. You are indeed my Idol, and I can't say anything less. Never, ever, in my wildest dreams, will you ever be hated by me. I am here by your side, a loyal, and dedicated fan. You are truely awesome.

I actually don't blame you for not wanting to return. There is definitely a lot of chaos here, and that turns people away.I am sorry that you won't be returning, but I will never hate you for that, or anything. I aspire to be someone like you.

Anyway, my point is that even though we say these things, there are always gonna bepeople there for you, never giving, up. Those are your true fans.

Luv Ya!

-Theresa Hoyer aka Razi
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/21/06, 10:55 PM   #5
Sweetened Angel
Power Ranger

i never hate you. i do understand that you are busy. i love to see you come back here.
you don't have too leave. few other people not very nice. anyway, we alway be there
for you and listen your song with pretty voice.

we alway LOVE you sooooooooo much.
Sweetened Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/21/06, 11:41 PM   #6
CrazedPhantom
Putty Patroller

hey i havent been here in a while ive been doing a lot of stuff. But i understand what you are talking about emma and cant wait til you have that site up to where we can talk to you. hope your doing good in life and your music career.
CrazedPhantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/22/06, 09:07 AM   #7
Andros
Comic Relief

Send a message via ICQ to Andros

I agree with all of you guys.
I'll never hate you, Emma, and I am not mad at you for not being here. I think you've much to do and I understand this.
I wish you good luck for your life and your career! Take care of yourself, Emma!
Sebastian
aka Andros
Old 03/22/06, 10:22 AM   #8
DarkMan
Power Ranger

it can't be.......

it can't be.......
DarkMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/22/06, 01:31 PM   #9
britt
Putty Patroller

Default we all understand

hey em,
all of your true fans understand whats going on in your life and we are all going to support whatever decisions you make.
i hope life is going great!!!!

one of your fans...
Britt
Old 03/22/06, 04:15 PM   #10
Falling Down
Putty Patroller

Emma

Personally I think that it is a mistake to shut the board. After all, it is a place where your fans can have a chat, discuss the latest developments in your career etc...
And it is difficult to keep things at a board calm (I have one too). There will always be members who appear negative or spam or mess things up...

However, in the end it's your choice and whatever that is/ will be, I wont hate you for it, but accept your decision...

Hope you guys dont hate ME for saying my opinion
Falling Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply