Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/28/18, 12:10 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Dimensions in Danger Episode Discussion

Here's the thread for today's new episode
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/28/18, 09:24 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: Dimensions in Danger Episode Discussion

I just saw this episode. The monster was from the summer movie of its Sentai counterpart. It seem that the Ninja Steel Rangers live in the prime universe. I like how Tommy defeated the monster. It was too short. It should been a hour long episode. At least, we didn't get Victor and Monty in this episode.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/29/18, 02:44 AM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbozzo View Post
I just saw this episode. The monster was from the summer movie of its Sentai counterpart. It seem that the Ninja Steel Rangers live in the prime universe. I like how Tommy defeated the monster. It was too short. It should been a hour long episode. At least, we didn't get Victor and Monty in this episode.
no doubt. The Master Morpher however was cool. Tommy actually had a longer fight with Robo-Tommy but it was cut down to just what we saw.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/30/18, 09:44 AM   #4
Miki1988
Power Ranger

I'm just going to link up with my post on another board and quote myself:

Quote:
I enjoyed the anniversary episode. But judging by some clips on YouTube, there is an extended version of it as Tommy does not become DT Black in the 23-min version as opposed to clips from YT.

Nice choice of the Veteran Rangers. So anything from MMPR to Jungle Fury, including Megaforce and Ninja Steel is in one universe (let's just call it the MM universe) and RPM and DC are their own universes. So that's officially confirmed. Not only that, but looks like we've got the "New Powers" Rangers in the MM universe. We have to live with that, don't we?

It was nice seeing Trent, Antonio, Rocky, Kat, Wes, Gia, Gemma and T.J. again. Too bad they didn't do the individual morphing calls from their seasons. It'd make the episode more complete.
That's about it.
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply