Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/13/17, 10:08 PM   #1
Green Alien Ranger
Comic Relief

Default Alien Rangers

Do you like think the Alien Rangers should have been aliens or other humans ( called something else).
Green Alien Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/13/17, 10:09 PM   #2
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

Default Re: Alien Rangers

It would have been interesting if teenagers were recruited from time displaced Earth. Would be a good story to see them go back to their rightful ages with memories or making a difference in their young lives.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/13/17, 11:51 PM   #3
Changeman Returns
Ranger In Training

They should have made the new Rangers closee to the Kukurangerr characters
Changeman Returns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/14/17, 02:19 AM   #4
Miki1988
Power Ranger

They should have dropped the Zyu and Kibaranger suits after S2, have Tommy become a supporting character and start the arrowhead storyline 1 year before Zeo, while others would get the Kakuranger stuff. Then Tommy would still become a Ranger in Zeo and still find his brother. The whole "Tommy has a brother" storyline would have more depth.
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/14/17, 07:49 AM   #5
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki1988 View Post
They should have dropped the Zyu and Kibaranger suits after S2, have Tommy become a supporting character and start the arrowhead storyline 1 year before Zeo, while others would get the Kakuranger stuff. Then Tommy would still become a Ranger in Zeo and still find his brother. The whole "Tommy has a brother" storyline would have more depth.
I don't know about dropping the MMPR suits early but I like your idea about Tommy is really good. It would have taken care of the over Tommy focus. It would have made him more vunerable and lead to character development for him....For the first time since the Green Ranger Arch It may have redeemed the character for me.
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/14/17, 08:17 AM   #6
Miki1988
Power Ranger

I agree. Plus it couldn't hurt if some other Ranger would go evil in Gasket's arena. Or if that storyline was dropped altogether in favor of JDF's brother, who could have gotten 3 full episodes centered around his character and his relations to his brother. That way, Tommy could have his character's storyline concluded by the end of Zeo and he wouldn't even be needed anymore in the Turbo movie and in PRT and we could have watched that season with the 4 future PRiS main Ranger characters right from its start.
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/14/17, 11:20 AM   #7
Astro Omega
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki1988 View Post
I agree. Plus it couldn't hurt if some other Ranger would go evil in Gasket's arena. Or if that storyline was dropped altogether in favor of JDF's brother, who could have gotten 3 full episodes centered around his character and his relations to his brother. That way, Tommy could have his character's storyline concluded by the end of Zeo and he wouldn't even be needed anymore in the Turbo movie and in PRT and we could have watched that season with the 4 future PRiS main Ranger characters right from its start.
It would have been good to have the future Space Rangers earlier. Its better than the originals just wasting their time in Turbo.
Astro Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/14/17, 11:23 AM   #8
A Gia To Remember
Power Ranger

I was sad to see Tommy go when he did though. So I wouldn't want him to leave or lose his powers earlier.
A Gia To Remember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/14/17, 11:25 AM   #9
KimandTommy
Power Ranger

Tommy definitely needed to stay a Ranger. They should have never replaced Aisha since they only needed five Rangers in season 4. Tommy is the franchise and should have stayed as long as he wanted.
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/14/17, 11:36 AM   #10
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

No, he really should have left mid season 2. He might be one of my favs if he did. Despite my username. No White Spandex doesn't have the same ring to it lol.
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply