Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/11/14, 08:10 AM   #1
Y2j1915
Putty Patroller

Default Geography of the Power Rangers Universe

I've wondered about this for a long time but does anyone actually know the geography of the PRU as it relates to city placement and the distance between the various fictional cites for example we know that Angel Grove is a city in California but what about Turtle Cove, Biarwood, Ocean Bluff and all the other cites that are never given an exact location? I might be reading too far into this but it would be nice to know where these places are within their fictional universe especially when you have the Super Mega Farce Rangers circling the globe like idiots in their totally-not-a-pirate-ship Sky Ship when they could have simply looked around Turtle Cove for the Animarium?
Y2j1915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/11/14, 10:57 AM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Thread: Geography of the Power Rangers Universe

That's a good question but I don't think anyone is quite sure other than some people assume a lot of those locations are in California despite what Amit Bhaumik had originally written in regards to Turtle Cove.

However even though the Animarium came from Turtle Cove you can't just assume that it would be there since it's a flying island.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/12/14, 12:02 AM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Geography of the Power Rangers Universe

I believe Turtle Cove is supposed to be in Washington State. And Silver Hills is not to far from their.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply