Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/23/06, 09:25 AM   #21
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by Rider_Leangle@Sep 23 2006, 07:54 AM
He still added it to the Continuity,
Prove it.

Show me unequivocal proof of its continuity status? The only unequivocal proof that exists is the series bible. You don't have access to it, and the guy who wrote Forever Red denies Scorpion Rain's existance when asked about it. The one time he did acknowledge its existence he said that he considered it to be canon (or to be incontinuity), he didn't say it was, he in no uncertain terms stated it was his opinion that it was.

You have absolutely no ground to stand upon, I on the other hand have planet sized amount of ground to stand upon.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/23/06, 10:22 AM   #22
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

You just said he admited it was Canon which means that its part of the storyline
Ryu Dairenjaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/23/06, 10:31 AM   #23
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by Rider_Leangle@Sep 23 2006, 10:22 AM
You just said he admited it was Canon which means that its part of the storyline
You stupid fucking moron.

I said he considered it, as in it is his opinion not fact.

Get a brain.
Old 09/23/06, 05:25 PM   #24
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

He had to add it to make Forever Red (Kind of) Make sence
Old 09/23/06, 06:07 PM   #25
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by Rider_Leangle@Sep 23 2006, 05:25 PM
He had to add it to make Forever Red (Kind of) Make sence
Quit smoking pot, snorting cocaine, or whatever brain cell destroying habit you have.

Forever Red made perfect sense as is without adding in some stupid piss poor fanfilm.
Old 09/24/06, 02:19 AM   #26
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

Explain how Serpentera got onto the moon then after its final battle in the show was on earth
Old 09/24/06, 03:05 AM   #27
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Rider_Leangle@Sep 21 2006, 07:08 PM
Actualy, The creators made Forever Red and added Scorpions Rain into continuity, And It got on the moon because it somehow got ther in the years that they did'nt show it
At the end of Scorpion Rain Serpenterra crashed on the moon. According to Funaro, it didn't crash in the ocean like some people reported.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/24/06, 03:07 AM   #28
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lu Bu@Sep 21 2006, 10:34 PM
Does anyone know of any were else I may be able to find it.
Its not on the internet anywhere, sorry. The best you could do is find that fake one I mentioned. Its actually fun to watch, even if it isn't the real thing. I'll see if I can find it for you.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/24/06, 07:33 AM   #29
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by Rider_Leangle+Sep 24 2006, 02:19 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rider_Leangle @ Sep 24 2006, 02:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Explain how Serpentera got onto the moon then after its final battle in the show was on earth[/b]

Simple my dear idiotic compadre.

It happened teh same way as such events as the moron Tommy getting a Doctorate, Dana Mitchell getting her doctorate and starting her own pediatrician practice between Lightspeed & Time Force, the Rangers eating, sleeping, or taking a dump. IT HAPPENED OFF SCREEN YOU FUCKING MORON.

Quote:
Originally posted by PRangerX@Sep 24 2006, 03:05 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Rider_Leangle
Quote:
@Sep 21 2006, 07:08 PM
Actualy, The creators made Forever Red and added Scorpions Rain into continuity, And It got on the moon because it somehow got ther in the years that they did'nt show it

At the end of Scorpion Rain Serpenterra crashed on the moon. According to Funaro, it didn't crash in the ocean like some people reported.
[/quote]
Don't really care what he says about a fanfilm, fanfic, or anything fan made. Talk to me when he is talking about the real PR.

Until I see differently, I am going with ocean not moon.
Old 09/24/06, 11:47 AM   #30
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

One of the creators said themself that at the end it (Serpentera) crashed into the MOON, and the show would show something as important as that happening
Post New ThreadReply