Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/12/11, 02:45 PM   #1
metalranger
Shadow Ranger

Default Official Mighty Morphing Power Rangers Petition

Currently MMPR's is being held of the air for a long awaited return due to a legal dilemma between Disney and the Cast and Crew of the series. If MMPR's is shown on TV then they have to pay the cast royalties. So in other words we will never get to see a re-run in our life time. This may also include DVD releases. Something has to be done because there are thousands of web sites with fans paying tribute to the original series. Youtube has continuos uploads and millions of reply's for example.

If you want to see the series return or release then post your thoughts. If we can get something generated here on the Official Fan site then maybe an agreement can be made.

Alert as may people out there that this thread exists and post often.

Last edited by MattEmily; 06/07/12 at 08:39 PM.
Old 01/12/11, 02:46 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Yeah its a real shame. I'm aware of the royalty issue too. Thats why they can't show MMPR-WF anymore. Its a real shame to see the video library go to waste. I've been watching season 1 MMPR on old video tapes. Its a lot of fun. I'd diffinitly love to be able to buy it on DVD. I hope we see the day. There are foriegn DVDs but you have to have a DVD player that can play the right format.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/11, 02:46 PM   #3
Orange Ranger
Ranger In Training

I wish that there was a way to start a petition and alert everyone about it. It would be money well spent on the royalites to the cast. They might have the money anyways. My only advise for people wanted to see old episodes is either watch it on youtube or go back in time to record the episodes. There are two Lost Galaxy episodes I want to see right after To the Tenth Power. I hope that they come out someday.
Orange Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/11, 02:46 PM   #4
masked rider fearon90
Shadow Ranger

If they were going to show this wouldn't be better if it was in HD it would look way better.
Old 01/12/11, 02:47 PM   #5
psychic ranger
Power Ranger

Man this sucks I wish that the old cast was able to do it I wanted to see a all out battle between every ranger and every battle
psychic ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply