View Single Post
Old 02/21/06, 06:54 PM   #5
Anonymous
Shadow Ranger

Default EDIT..correct version

this is the REALLY correct one...

Story continued

I’ve had my doubts about Kal-El and how much he put into caring for me and others…I can’t stand it if he passes away…I don’t know why, but I have a bad feeling about this visit.. I’d better trust my instinct and call J’ohn to check out if he’s ok...I called him and he said he'll be over in a few minutes. In the meantime, I'm soaring above buildings that are rising and sinking as Ispeed toward Luthorcorp..It's kind of funny that i've never really realized until now that Luthorcorp is adjacent to The Daily Planet..i laugh it off as i put on a stern face descending to Mr. Luthor's giagantic office window. I knock a few times

added more...continuation
Mr. Luthor turns around with a glass of brandy in his hand and says, "Oh! your back" Then he mumbles to himself saying " Hey, at least she has some manners...Superman can't even come through the window without making a big entrance" I just glared at him and said "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to let me in?" He shuffles across the room and opens the window, While i fly into the room trying to make sure that i don't use my teleporting abilities...because if he knew what i could do...well let's say ..it wouldn't be a happy ending...So anyways Lex says "Oh... i didn't mean to leave you out there. Please, come in...OTTIS! Would you mind taking her cape?" I see a chubby guy about 26 come stumbling across the room. He motions to take my cape off..I Step back and gave him a look and said "Don't even try". I turned to Lex after a few secoonds of silence saying "Look, I'm not here to punish you or anything like that. I Just want to ask you a question." "What is it?" he asks putting his cup of brandy down. I sat down in one of his chairs saying "Why did you do it?"He looks at me with a surprised look on his face and says," What do you mean, 'Why did i do it?' What did i do?" I said this angrily while walking up to him "YOU know Exactly WHAT i mean! What did you do to Superman? AND WHY is he like THIS?!" I tried hiding my worry of Kal deep inside me so he wouldn't notice...I practically screamed at him without going ballistic. He was taken aback saying " Oh! So THAT'S what you came here for! " he chuckles saying "You never realized anything?..,like, how he's always out of breath nowadays or how he's trembling?" I've noticed this and it brought me some memories and images i didn't want to remember...,like, for instance..trying to defeat BOTH Livewire and Darksied.We defeated Livewire with a tub of water...Ha! How simple was that part? she's made of pure electricity...Water and Electricity don't mix...so that part was easy..Superman told me to stay out of the fight with Darksied and that it was HIS fight to deal with....Darksied almost beat him to a pulp.. i ended up getting tired of waiting on the sidelines and had to save his butt last minute. I was getting angrier every minute worrying if Kal had any clues connected to this. He pauses while taking a sip of his brandy. He said this after a long pause " You've never realized Superman is DYING?" Now THAT'S something I didn't want to hear.. I Super-Speeded up to him, grabbing him by his throat, pushed him up a wall with not even an inch of my strength...oh i'd say he was up there in ,like, 5 seconds.. So anyways... I'm firmly grabbing him by the throat with my right hand while my left hand is right next to his shoulder...I stare angrily at him almost using my flame vision saying, "WHAT do you MEAN HE'S DYING?!" I could've broken his neck on the spot just by twisting it ...but i HAD to listen to Kal..i didn't want to hurt him..but i wanted to hurt Lex for whatever he did to Kal-El..so badly.Some people say that the eyes are the windows to the soul. I took this chance stareing into his eyes trying to read his mind..I got images of finding a Space-ship, something being attached to his body, and Mxy for some odd reason..Then i drift slowly back into reality trying to find some sort of twinkle in his eyes or a smirk on his mouth proving his point. I found one and immediately dropped him ...I was sort of confused. He rubbed his throat saying, "You've got a really strong grip." ..Then he goes behind his desk and says, " You've think you've won huh?..well think again" My muscles went tense ready for anything to happen. He pressed a button behind his desk..on top of one of his drawers.. and then room suddenly went pitch-black and bolts of electricity came shooting out from the floor. I crouched to the ground trying to make myself like a conductor ..i was in pain...so much electrifying pain..i managed to try and melt the button that he pushed from behind his desk and within a few minutes i broke free...Then Lex laughs and says "I got a little help from my friend here" ..Almost automatically Mxy's bald little head pops out of a vortex. He's such a little guy...But he has a voice like Gilbert Gottfried..He sticks his head out saying " Hiya, Toots! remember me?" "Yes" i deadpaned, crossing my arms...There were many times we've met. I rolled my eyes saying "The last time you were here, you made Bizarro a girl." He laughs and says "Oh! you remember THAT one?" " Yeah" i said,then, i lit my hand ablaze and said to him "Read this" I wrote his name three times. He reads it over to himself saying "Haha! i like this ...wait a minute..." It just dawned on him that he goes back to where ever he came from. I smile saying and waving good-bye to him. He said that i would get away with it...On the contrary ..I always do..Lex smiles and i could've sworn his voice went robotic..Oh.. how should i describe it.. His voice went...Mr. IMac voice-like saying, " Foolish child...You don't even know what is yet to come" He starts laughing while the purple-ish metal that made up the floor rose up and attached itself to his skin, making his body look like some sort of armor. Then his eyes became...Possesed..His eyes went white and glazed over..His skin turned a light purple-ish blue. Then last ,but not least, some kryptonite came shooting throught the metal safes that they were contained in and laced itself around his body turning almost liquid-like. " You DO KNOW i'm invulnerable to that stuff..Right?"I said, with my arms crossed and my eyebrow perked. He just laughed and fired some of that liquid kryptonite straight at me. I ducked making it hit the wall behind me and Super-Speeded up to him grabbing him by the waist taking this battle to the streets. I had to teleport through the window..i didn't want to be the one paying for it if it shattered.. He just had this bug-eyed look after i did that..i looked at him a little scared and nervous that he actually found out and i dropped him.. "So much for keeping that ability a secret " i mumbled to myself..He managed to have jet-pack boots on with purple-ish -green flames coming out of the bottom. He hovered in front of me and said, "Tsk,Tsk..And you've kept this as a surpirse from me?" He knocks me straight towards a building. Thank goodness for being invulnerable..not only physically but to kryptonite as well ..the bad thing was that when i slammed into the building..the whole top came off. and down into the streets. I managed to wake up just in time and melt it back on. "I HAVE TO get him OUT of here.There's too many people around" i said to myself trying to dodge some of his fire. One hit me and i screamed in pain. One of the liquid kryptonite bullet things morphed into a weird bug/leech thing and lodged itself into my skin. I fired up forceing it to go out. It ended up turning to ash as soon as it shot out of my pore. Now THAT was DEFINETLY gross.