View Single Post
Old 11/11/17, 06:24 PM   #68
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Did Diabolico really turn good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Revenge View Post
I don't see where any of those characters were evil. Astronema and Ryan only worked eith the enemy of their own free will. But they came around and became good. Kat was a very good person and I liked her better with Tommy than Kim. I can't say I loved the character but she was pretty good.
exactly because they're not evil. Karone and Ryan were only evil because that's all they knew so it's a kind of brainwashing but without actually doing anything to the victim except in Ryan's case Diabolico was trying to emotionally damage him but like you said they both came around in the end.

Also exactly Kat is a very good and she is better with Tommy that I agree with as well. Tommy and Kimberly just don't have that electric chemistry that Tommy and Kat do plus Kimberly would've never been brave enough to offer her up as bait as a diversion while he went to get the Zeo Crystal much like Kat did. I didn't think very highly of Kat until at that point which basically has her than Kimberly in my favorite Pink Ranger list.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote