View Single Post
Old 04/26/15, 10:59 AM   #1
Dyl
Putty Patroller

Default Big Changes in Power Rangers: Expecting or Unexpecting?

Hi everybody,

Ever since I saw the episode "Protect the Quasar Sabre" I've been wondering about this question. When major changes happened in the show did you guys already know it was going to happen or was it an unexpecting surprise?

For Example:

Did you guys think Kendrix would come back some how in the next episode without seeing the preview? Or did you think there would be a new Pink Ranger, if so did you know that it would be Karone? (again this is of course assuming you guys didn't watch the previews)

Then there are the big changes during MMPR - Space. The first big change being Jason Trini and Zack leaving. When Aisha, Adam and Rocky were introduced did you guys have a hunch they were going to be the new rangers?

Same with Kat being introduced, did any one think Kimberly would be leaving.

In turbo the cast changed over, did any one think Justin was going to be replaced or know during the passing the torch episodes that Tanya, Adam, Kat and Tommy were leaving?

I was a fan that started out in Space so I never really had that Luxury of experiencing that. I always had a friend who would spoil everything for me.

It's a pity that we are stuck with the fixed cast for each season, because I always wanted to experience what it's like to suddernly have a new ranger replace an existing ranger for whatever reason.
Dyl is offline   Reply With Quote