View Single Post
Old 12/21/17, 09:34 AM   #18
Miki1988
Power Ranger

Default Re: Was Billy hiding something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris3123 View Post
That's because they had to get someone other than David Yost to do the voice (and I believe they messed with some stock footage for the face, but I could be wrong). Nothing more to it than that.
I think Billy's face can be seen in the transmission, however I'm not completely sure. BTW DY had said it himself - he left mainly because of the production crew who was constantly provoking him on the account that I'M NOT GOING to mention in this post - since this IS a fan board for a kids/teen show.

But even if he got converted to an Aquitian form, he had to find a way to reverse the effects of the eternal water since we do see a MMPR Blue in the Legendary Battle. Unless Tommy got Zyuranger's Tricera Ranger to fill in for him, I think it's safe to say that Billy is fine now. As for Cestria - they separated/divorced after he returned back to normal and she left to be with someone else. Same for Billy. Unless he changed his mind about going back to normal and used a voice-over device to make his voice sound like it did before the events in "Hogday Afternoon".
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote