View Single Post
Old 04/08/02, 11:08 PM   #15
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

OK, a wipeout sort of thing.
-
Basically, the rules of it go like this:
-
You just ask them to sign up, having them just state they would like to play Power Rangers Wipeout.
-
Then, you start a quiz with them, asking them on anything about Power Rangers. Be it from a season, about a character, or anything.
-
You then give them...... oh six choices. And two of them are right, they have three attempts, to try and find out what the two correct answers are. You do this with them for 20 questions.
-
Here's an example:
-
Question: Which Zords has Adam Park controlled?
A; Lion Thunderzord
B; Triceratops Dinozord
C; Mountain Blaster Turbozord
D; Sphinx Zeozord
E; Taurus Zeozord
F; Mega V-2
-
-
Then say someone answer's; A and D
-
-
You then tell them, how many of those two they have right, but not stating which one is correct if they do. So at this time, you would say, "only one of those is right". The contestant then has two more goes, to try and find the two correct ones.
-
-
If after the third attempt, they haven't got them, you tell them the right answer, and then move onto the next question.

-
-
And you do this for 20 questions. Obviously the questions would be harder than the one I gave, but there's a game that you can use, completely original and unique from anyone else's, and you would no longer be stealing mine.
-
-
So yeah, use that.
Cross My Line is offline   Reply With Quote