View Single Post
Old 08/02/15, 08:00 PM   #5
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: What if Ryan was secretly a robot himself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
An interesting twist. Not totally different from what happened with Mack. Except their was never an earlier Mack to make a robot duplicate of. I think Ryan would probably have been his own creation too, rather than a duplicate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo View Post
I'd think Operation Overdrive totally ripped off VR Troopers. And more specifically, that VR Troopers ripped off Metalder.
You know until I posted this I didn't think about how that was pretty much Mack from Operation Overdrive.

Then again didn't Sirstack post the Cybertron pilot around the time Operation Overdrive came out.

At the least I remember people comparing Mack to Metalder, and wishing that we got Cybertron instead of VR Troopers because they thought that VR Troopers ruined the Metal Hero shows, and Cybertron was pretty much just Metalder: The American version.

Then again wasn't Andros, and Astronema/Karone just a rip off of Ryan, and Dark Heart/Tyler, and Darkonda just a rip off of Knighttime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR Master View Post
I like Ryan better as a human. The idea would work better as an original show. But I wouldn't want to mess with too much of VR Troopers anyway.

You're probably right about that it probably would work more for Cybertron then the VR Troopers we did get.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote