Thread: Mystic Force
View Single Post
Old 11/22/17, 08:07 AM   #15
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Default Re: Mystic Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
That was just dumb luck it was in no way him trying to copy anything from a previous season when the majority of Mystic Force is pretty much Magiranger. Sure there are some original things like the whole team not being related, Fire Heart, the Dragon Fire Ranger Battlizer armor, the Rockporium, Rootcore, Necrolai having a daughter, the magical creatures in the woods which includes Phineas, the new beings in the magical being those being the Tribunal and I think that's pretty much it.
I don't buy that , it was too much of a coincidence to just be dumb luck. Most of MF did follow Magiranger. But the finale was a clear clone of the Space finale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentai Is Forever View Post
Mystic Force is frustrating because they used so much Sentai Footage bug ruined the chance to be a perfect adaption by adding all those original elements. Its why Kalish doesn't measure up to Tzachor.
Than i would have hated the season even more. But I like Tzachor over Kalish. His first run was during when the show was still good. Even though his second run was a disaster. Kalish was just a hack when ot came to writing PR
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote