View Single Post
Old 11/21/09, 07:10 PM   #8
Tendou
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokuNoob View Post
Was I the only one who really enjoyed that episode. I just got through watching the episode (through the magic of DVR) and I kept expecting the episode to end. I was amazed at how they kept finding time for everything. I loved Axe's final vent and finally seeing Destwilder and Dragranzer. For the most part I was pleased. And as for next episode: Onyx, finally!
Its not that I didn't enjoy it, but I felt like there was a lot of wasted time thus my reasoning for feeling like this was a filler episode. I did enjoy seeing Dragranzer and Destwilder, but I felt like they spent the whole episode focusing on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo View Post
For me, it's less to do with where the deck comes from, and more to do with why he'd use it.

The man's been dreaming about murdering his friends. Even if that's not your intention, it's best not to take the shiny new BB Gun you continually imagine capping your buddies with when you go out to hunt moose.

Hell, Kit can't even trust his thoughts. Half the series, he thought he was envisioning his father, and it was his worst enemy implanting ideas directly into his head. For all he knows, going Onyx could enslave him to evil ways beyond his will entirely.
This is why I am excited for the next episode.