View Single Post
Old 12/21/17, 08:16 AM   #13
Turbo Guy
Power Ranger

Default Re: Was Billy hiding something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
It was my theory actually. I made a typo. It was more of a crazy fan fic idea. I caused quite the stir at RB though lol.

In my idea, Divatox captured Kim and Jason. She used this mad scientist to unlock the evil potential in Kim and Jason ( due to the aftereffects of Mailgore's possessing. The experiment Backfires. Jason becomes Porto, a deformed yet intellgent creature. Kim becomes a powerful being that is too hard to control. She escapes.but Divatox makes Porto her chief inventor.

During "Countdown to Destruction", Porto gets fed up with being mistreated...So he works secretly to unlock his evil potential. The experiment turns him into a savage monster. Who ravages this planet. With everything destoryed, Zordon's Wave hits and restores Jason to normal. Jason is distraught at the destruction he caused. The only thing that keeps him going from his depressing is his quest to find Kimberly ( who wasn't around to be hit by Zordon's Wave. Jason is able to get the Red Power Cion from the dark Red Ranger from the comics. Jason tracks Kim's evil form the Earth. But Tommy steps into save the day with the Zeo Crystal. Restoring Kim to normal. Jason just roams through the country with all of his anger. A rift between Jason and Tommy gets stronger. During the events of "Forever Red", Jason puts his differences aside with Tommy to do good one last time.
I like that theory. Its pretty whacky ! lol
Turbo Guy is offline   Reply With Quote