View Single Post
Old 12/07/14, 07:20 PM   #12
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Was Billy hiding something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
In "Rangers of Two Worlds" Billy starts aging due to the effects of the Command Center's destruction in "Hogday Afternoon". He is taking to Aquitar by Cestria ( someone he fell in love with when he went their to help in a war). Where the eternal falls restore Billy. At the end he sends a message back to the Rangers. Saying that he is going to stay with Cestria on Aqutiar. But the message has interference and we don't see Billy's face or real vioce.

I wonder if Billy was hiding something. Perhaps the interference was accidental. I wonder if the water on Aquitar actually transformed him into Aquation. Maybe he really had to stay. Staying with Cestria was just a plus. Perhaps, he wanted his friends to remember him as he was and not to feel bad that he was stuck on Aquitar. So he jammed the transmission so he could hide the true effects of the water. Its something interesting to think about.
I personally think it was an accident, perhaps it was an effect of Billy using their Eternal water just recently kind of like using a wireless device in the Electronics area in a store, your device's wireless signal can get interrupted.

Also I do think that it's possible that he became an Aquitian because of using their Eternal water.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote