View Single Post
Old 05/24/20, 09:21 PM   #19
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: What are your thoughts on Katherine Hillard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimandTommy View Post
I thought she was a terrible character. A Power Ranger should never be a villain. Plus she took Tommy away from his true love,.Kimberly. The only way to save her character was to have her show her true colors and joined the other villains for good. But they never did that. I never understood how Zordon, Tommy, and the others never realized Kat was evil.

The "Swimming lesson" was just a trick to get Kim to leave so she could have the Pink Power coin and Tommy all to herself
Please that now tops your dumbest statement ever. The offer was not an evil plan especially since it had nothing to do with swimming. Kimberly was offered a chance to represent the country as a gymnast for Pan Global. Kat was a diver that had already represented Australia in previous games but ended up failing.
Get your facts straight and if your precious God was so wonderful then she would have never left in the first place no matter what the offer was but you could never hate on her because you mistakenly believe that Kat did her in when she didn’t.
Who left? Kimberly
Who made the decision? Kimberly
Hate on her if you hate her leaving so much because it was and will always be her call no matter how high of a pedestal you put her on, no one else made that decision for her except HER

Blame her
Attack her
Hate on her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly Cares View Post
I do wonder why Kim never came back in canon. Zordon mentioned she would be a stronger Ranger by pursuing her dreams in the Pan Am Games.
By the time she first came back the coins were out of commission and I like to think that she technically came back in the Legendary Battle
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote