View Single Post
Old 12/11/14, 06:55 PM   #12
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

Default Re: Power Rangers Legacy

Chapter 12: Thunderstruck

"Alright Young Padawan, time to teach you how to dance!" Zeke said, having rearranged his furniture in his living room, standing in front of Jake in his blue and silver pajamas. Jake looked around at the furniture in a suspicious manner before removing his jacket and tossing it onto a nearby couch. "How is this going to help me?" "Ever seen The Next Karate Kid? Mr. Miyagi did the same thing to teach his student to dance." "Look man, I don't know about this." "Hey, you wanna impress Diane right? She wants to beat Kathy and Brett at the dance, so..." Zeke stepped forward and grabbed Jake's hands, placing them onto his own hips. "Usually, the man places his hands here, and since Diane is a few inches shorter then you are, she'll wrap her arms around your neck, or you can both hold hands while you dance, like this." Zeke then made their hands grasp. "The music will be nice and slow for some dances, but energetic for others. What you two do is all about the rhythm." "How do you know all of this?" "Crystal Harbor Dance Dance Revolution champion twice in a row!".

The doorbell then rang, Zeke going to peek out his front window, letting out a slightly terrified gasp. "It's Vanessa! I cant let her see me like this or she'll- stop laughing, man!" he said, rushing past Jake who was chuckling to himself. "Stall her, I need to get dressed!" Zeke then dashed up the stairs like a madman, Jake opening the door to let the young woman in; she was styling a plaid yellow and black shirt, shorts that showed off her legs, and boots. "Hola, mi amigo!" she said cheerily, poking her head into the door. "May I come in?" "Sure, Zeke's upstairs."

Vanessa followed Jake inside, noting how the furniture was rearranged. "Oh dear, he's been trying to teach you to dance, hasn't he?" "How do you know that?" "He told me yesterday after class. Let's just say that while his intentions are good, he's not a woman." Footsteps came running down the stairs, Zeke having a towel over his head and toothbrush in hand. "Hey Vaness-ahh!" he went tumbling down the stairs, landing sprawled beside a chair. "Zeke! You okay?" she asked, kneeling beside him. Lifting the towel off his face, he grinned goofily, saying "Morning!"

"So, how has Eve been doing with adjusting?" asked Zeke, the three of them having put the furniture back to normal and made their way to the tuxedo rental store. "She's been doing alright, Spike took her to the mall for some shopping, hope he's doing okay."

At the mall, Spike was carrying multiple bags over his arms, a pile of shoe boxes covering his field of vision. Eve picked out a sparkly tank top from a rack, holding it up to her and then looking at Spike. "Thoughts?" she asked, the man trying to lean his head past the shoe boxes, only to have to turn around and lean his head back to look upside down. "It's nice on you, but uh, can we go back to the Garage? My arms are hurting." "One more store." she said, walking past him and paying for the top, placing the bag on top of the shoes boxes, earning a frustrated groan from her comrade.

Opening the door to the tuxedo rental store, the three teens stepped in to see Jerome getting measured by one of the sales clerks. "Hey guys!" he said with a smile. "J-Man! What are you doing here?" asked Zeke as he sat down in a nearby chair, Vanessa sitting beside him. "Lisa Turner asked me to the Winter Dance, and I wanted to look snazzy for it." he said, stepping off of the small box. "You guys goin' too?" he asked as he sat down. "Considering Di roped me into a dance competition between her and Kathy, I have no choice." said Jake, stepping up to the measuring box, tossing his jacket to Jerome who caught it. "What about you, Zeke?" "Nah, I'm not going." "Why not?" asked Vanessa. "It's girl ask guy and no ones asked me since last month. The dance itself is in two weeks, no ones going to want to go with me, so Spike and I are going to do a movie mara-hoii!" he was yanked out of his chair by Jake, the two entering a dressing room and sliding the curtain shut.

"What is wrong with you?" Jake whispered. "What do you mean?" "Dude, how can you not tell? Vanessa has been eying you since she came to your house this morning." "Really?" "I heard her and Diane talking, they wanna make it a double date. If I have to go, so do you!" "I don't know- I mean I've never really been on a-" "Zeke, will you go to the Winter Dance with me?" Vanessa asked, sliding the curtain over, the two men looking at her with a deer in the headlights look as Jerome laughed behind her.

On the Tul'Van ship, Zachex studied the Rangers with disgust. "The humans wish to play dress up, hmm? I'll give them a fright so scary, they'll jump out of their clothes!" Hitting a console button, he called down to the lab. "Luven! We need something to battle the rangers on their own terms!" "I have an idea, General Zachex. I'm sending Copybot to Earth immediately." Luven turned to his latest creation. "Infiltrate their headquarters and take back what belongs to the Empire." "Understood." Copybot beamed down to Earth after ward.

"Hey guys, hows it going?" Eve asked, entering the tuxedo rental and Spike walking in behind her, collapsing from all the bags and boxes. "Having fun?" Zeke asked him, Spike merely raising a thumbs up while still on the floor. "What did you buy?" asked Jake, looking over the bags. "Clothes, shoes, stuff." Eve said, getting onto the measurement box. "Wait a sec, what are you doing?" asked her brother, she holding her arms out so the store associate could take her measurements. "I'm going to the dance with you and your friends. I know I only just started attending the school, but I do have someone in mind" "That being?" "My business." she replied with a smirk.

A bell rang as the door to the Pai Antiques and Trinkets opened and closed, a middle aged man entering. The young raven haired woman at the cash register looked up from a book she had been reading due to slow business that day. "Welcome to Pai Antiques! How may I help you today?" "Do you happen to have anything from the Roman Empire? I'm a collector of items from that time. "I can check the listing in the back, hold on just a sec." When Diane started moving, the man's eyes glowed slightly. A few moments later she exited the backroom with a clipboard in her hands. "Okay, we have a necklace that you may...Like?" she asked in a confused manner, as the man had vanished from the store. Outside, the man turned into a copy of Diane, laughing evilly.

At the Garage, T.K was microwaving some lasagna she had cooked earlier that day, sitting down at her desk when she heard a noise behind her. Spinning around in her chair, she saw Diane standing behind her with a smile. "Oh, hey Diane. You startled me. I thought you were working today?" she said with a small laugh, turning back around to eat her food and type at her computer. "I finished up and came here." said the copy Diane. "I've been working on a way to harness the power of past Megazords more efficiently. If possible we may be able to- ghhhh!" T.K was knocked out by a small taser rod the copy of Diane had picked up, grabbing the woman and dragging her over to the vault, pressing her thumb against it and dropping her to the floor when it opened. "The Emperor will be thankful for this..." she said, turning into Copybot and grabbing the Black Proto Morpher, vanishing.

After the six teenagers left the Tuxedo Rental store, their watches would start to beep, Jerome answering his "Whats up T.K?" "Guys, I need help, I've been attacked at the Garage!" They all traded looks of alarm. "We'll be there immediately!" Jake said into his own watch, Spike trying to grab his own but unable too. "Here, Spike." said Zeke as he hit a button, doing the same to his own as they vanished from sight.

When they arrived, they rushed over to their tech assistant who was sitting up on the floor, Spike dumping the bags and boxes onto a table and joining them. "T.K, what happened to you?" asked Vanessa. "Where's Diane?" T.K asked, rubbing her head as Jerome and Jake helped her up, walking her over to her chair. "She should be closing up the shop any minute now, why?" inquired Zeke. "She was here, when I was eating...then I blacked out..The vault!" Eve ran over toward it, eyes going wide in horror, turning to the others. "The Proto Morpher is gone!"

Diane closed the door to her shop when her watch went off, bringing it up as Spike's voice came up. "Diane, get over to the Garage now!" "On my way." she answered, doing a quick look around before vanishing. When she arrived, she noticed everyone was looking at her suspiciously. "Whats wrong guys?" she asked, Jerome slowly approaching her. "Someone broke into the vault and took the Proto Morpher. She said you attacked her." "It wasn't me, I've been at the shop all day." "Come to think of it..The Diane I spoke too didn't even say anything." said T.K, rubbing her neck with a wince. "I can prove its the real deal." said Zeke as he approached the Pink Ranger. "So Chun-Li, how have you been doing?" he asked, only to be thwapped upside the head by her. "Yup, its Di."

Back on the Tul'Van ship, Copybot handed the Morpher over to Luven, who studied it closely before putting it onto a flat surface, putting codes into his computer right away. "You have done well, Copybot, now it is time to attack the Rangers! Are you ready?" asked Zachex. "Yes, I will make the Emperor proud!" the robot said, vanishing as Zachex spoke to Luven. "You are sure this will work?" "I am sure." "Good, begin the procedure!"

At the Garage, alarms started to go off, the seven Rangers looking at the screen to see Copybot attacking the city. "Looks like we got a job to do." Eve said, the teens all standing side by side. "Ready?" Jerome asked, holding up his watch. "Ready!" they all replied, calling out as a team "Legacy Power, Activate!"

The seven Rangers jumped into the air while letting out various kiyahs, standing in front of Copybot with clenched fists. "Your attacks on the innocent stop here!" yelled Legacy Red. "Ah, so glad you can join me, Pink Ranger." Copybot quickly turned into the middle aged man from earlier, then back to his real look. "Thanks to you we now have the Black Phantom Morpher back!" "What do you want with it?!" asked Phantom Legacy, starting to charge, only to be held back by Ghost. "That is for his Excellency to decide. For now, you are all mine, Rangers!" "hyaaaa!" The seven of them ran forward, Copybot holding its hand out and holding up Blue's Shot Blaster, firing at them. "No way, he can use our weapons!?" Legacy Pink yelled in shock.

"That's not all. Let's see...Ahh, this one will do." Still holding the blaster, Copybot changed forms once more, only this time it turned into a black and red colored robot with a sword and shield. "Much better!" "What in the world is that?" asked Legacy Green. "That is Zeltrax, enemy of the Dino Thunder Rangers." Legacy Blue said, fingers twitching. "Then lets fight fire with fire!" Yellow declared as she, Red, Blue, Ghost, and Green stood beside each other, spinning their watch hands to 12:00 and yelling "Legacy Transcendence! Dino Thunder, Power Up, HA!" "I'll go Mighty Morphin!" Pink said, spinning her own watch hands to 1:00, saying "Legacy Transcendence! It's Morphin Time!" "Time to really test out this baby." Phantom Legacy hit the button labeled 4, calling out

"Power of Auric the Conqueror!"

Legacy Red, Blue, Yellow, Green and Ghost had changed into the Red, Blue, Yellow, Black and White Dino Thunder Rangers. Legacy Pink changed into the Pink Mighty Morphin Ranger, and Phantom turned into Auric, ally of the Zeo Rangers. "Tyranno!" "Tricera!" "Ptera!" "Brachio!" "Drago!" "Pink Ranger!" "Auric The Conqueror!"

The seven once again charged at Copy Zeltrax, the forces clashing. "Brachio Staff, Wind Strike!" Legacy Black DT Ranger yelled, slamming the weapon into the ground and sending forth a blast of air. "Drago Sword!" Legacy White DT Ranger rushed past Copy Zeltrax with multiple slashes, finishing his attack with a barrage of energy arrows. "Take this!" Legacy Auric yelled, clashing his sword against the Zeltrax copy's own sword. "You can't win this fight!" the monster declared, kicking Legacy Auric away as Legacy DT Red, Blue, and Yellow went on the offensive "Tyranno Staff!" "Tricera Shield!" "Ptera Grips!" The three struck Copybot hard enough to turn him to normal, with the Pink Ranger jumping into her air and firing off her Power Bow with a "hyaa!". The enemy flipped back and turned into the main enemy of the Dino Thunder Rangers: Mesogog. "This thing means business!" said Legacy Auric, the main five standing together and calling out in unison;

"Super Dino Mode!" Their arms and legs grew spikes with Lego DT Yellow also gaining wings under her arms, and Legacy DT White growing blades atop of his fists. Copybot-Mesogog let out a loud roar and charged at them all seven Rangers charging forward and trying to keep him from moving in a group tackle, only for it to swipe at them with its claws and send them back. "Looks like I win afterall." it said In Mesogog's voice, only for Legacy RT Red to stand up and rush at it, sending it down to the ground with a tackle. Next Legacy DT Yellow and Blue grabbed it by the arms and dragged their enemy across the ground, tossing it into the air for Legacy DT Black and White to slam a kick and blade punch at it.

Copybot fell down and turned to normal once more, growling before it stood up and charged the rangers, yelling. "Put em together!" Legacy DT Red commanded, the five of the Dino Thunder Rangers combining their weapons into the Z-Rex Blaster: Super Mode and firing the shot off, the rangers all returning to their base suits before the blast struck Copybot, causing him to explode.

"Fire the Revive Lasers!" Zachex demanded, the beams shooting at Copybots body and growing him. "Legacy Megazord, Activate!" The Legacy Rangers called, with Ghost taking his Phantoms hand, transferring a white and black energy. "Time for you to see what its like to pilot a Megazord." he said to her. "Thanks, Jake!" she said, hitting her main Morpher button twice and calling out "Legacy Transcendence! White Ranger, Dino Power!"

The five Legacy Rangers boarded their Legacy Megazord, with Eve summoning the Drago and Stegozords, combining them into the Dino Stegozord. Both robots brought up their weapons and charged Copybot, who turned himself into a copy of the Legacy Megazord, attacking with its own version of the Stingray Ax, kicking it away and tackling Eve's megazord onto the ground, swiping at it over and over. "T.K, he's copied our Megazord!" Legacy Red spoke into his watch "Hang on just a sec, Jerome, I was working on an algorithm before I was knocked out earlier. If this works, you can change the Legacy Megazord into past Megazords for a short burst, but its a one shot deal. Once time runs out, the Zords have to recharge."

"We'll give it a shot! You heard the lady, guys!" he said, the others agreeing and called out "Megazord Transcendence! THUNDERSAURUS MEGAZORD!" The Legacy Megazord transcended into the Dino Rangers Megazord, leaping high into the air and spinning the drill arm. "Eve, now!" "You got it!" she responded, firing off the Stega Stinger attack from the front as the Thundersaurus Drill impaled Copybot from above, annihilating the monster into dust. "And that's how you do things Dino Thunder style!" Ghost Ranger said back on the ground, cheering.

Back at the Garage, the team stood around, T.K going through footage of the battle. "It doesn't make sense, how could Copybot turn into the enemies of the past without Transcending?" she asked aloud, Diane sitting beside her and saying "Maybe they've found their own way?" "I'm more worried about what they want with the Proto Morpher." said Jake in a weary tone.

"I'll be back in a moment, going to grab something" Eve said while walking towards the spare room she stayed in. "So Spike, going to the Winter Dance?" asked Vanessa, the young man shaking his head."Please, I'd end up hanging out at the punch bowl the entire time." The others gave a slight laugh until Eve finally came out with a box, handing it to Spike. "A gift from me to you." she said, the Green Ranger slowly opening the box and tilting his head in slight confusion.

"What's in it?" asked Zeke, then he saw Spike pull out a full dark green tuxedo. "What is this?" he asked Eve in a baffled tone. "You are going to the Winter Dance with me." she said in a matter of fact tone, the others exchanging shocked looks. "Well, that leaves one final thing to do." said Vanessa, looking at Zeke, who gulped. "Okay, I'll go with you to the dance." "Oh that's not what I meant." she said, grinning. "What then?" he asked confused. "You have to ask my Madre if you can take me." "Oh maann..." Zeke said, blushing with a face palm, the others giving a laughing.

-To Be Continued-
The Ghost Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote