View Single Post
Old 10/22/06, 12:26 AM   #3
Verde Survive
Putty Patroller

Default Episode 1/Part III

“Shinji, don’t be downed by his loss,” spoke a wise voice, “You can save him and get rid of the spider with your own power.”
“My own power?” Shinji asked, “Who’s talking to me?”
“I am,” replied the Ryu Visor. Its eyes lit up as it spoke, “Look above you. That is Dragleon. I am Drageki, his spirit. You have become…a Madan Rider.”
“A Madan Rider?” Shinji asked, “What’s that? How do I do it?”

He looked to the sky. A massive blue-and-white dragon with a leonine head of hair flowing down his scaly back passed over him. It had golden claws and red eyes that flashed in the cold brightness of the Mirror World. Shinji screamed at the sight of Dragleon and nearly fainted, had it not been for the Ryu Visor taking control of him at that moment. A blue spark traveled up his body, through his arm, and into his head. He reached for his Madan Card Holder, drawing one of the cards contained within. It showed the helmet of a new hero.

“Ryu Visor!” He yelled. The Ryu Visor expanded into a full-size sword with a space in the silver dragon’s mouth to insert cards, a silver blade, and a blue exterior. It was about the length of his arm, and had a constant blue glow surrounding it. Shinji pulled down on the sword’s grip and opened the dragon’s mouth.

“Henshin Vent!” he inserted the card. “Slide In!”
“Change Ryukindo,” Drageki issued the command.
“GEKIRYU HENSHIN!” Dragleon’s face appeared on the cover of the Madan Card Holder, which had now turned to a deep shade of blue. From out of the blade of the Ryu Visor shot a translucent blue dragon that moved like Dragleon around Shinji’s body. He could feel the armor forming around him.

Shinji posed with the Ryu Visor in hand and struck the stance of a swordsman.
“Reflecting the light, the dragon blade! Ryukindo, Raijin!”

Ryukindo’s outfit had the same silver belt Ren had summoned, a blue undersuit, silver dragons on the hands and feet, and a red crystal in the center of the chest. Four red arrows against a white chest shield were pointing at the crystal. His helmet was blue in the back and shaped like the head of a dragon. A large, red visor covered his face, and a silver grill covered the visor, leaving it just barely visible beneath. Shinji took off to fight Spideross with the Ryu Visor in hand.

Spideross pushed, but he pushed back. Ryukindo walked up the wall the arachnid was trying to slam him into, but he resisted. Drageki spoke to Shinji through his weapon, instructing him that he needed to make Spideross unconscious before dealing a finishing blow. Shinji reached for his Madan Card Holder.

“Knuckle Vent!” another card through, “Slide In!”
“Brave Knuckle,” Drageki spoke.
“I summon you, Brave Knuckle!”

The dragon on Ryukindo’s left hand began to glow. It transformed into something resembling the head of Dragleon. Shinji slammed it into Spideross’ eyes, unleashing a blue flame in the spider’s direction. Spideross stumbled back and the Brave Knuckle vanished. Ryukindo bounded off the wall and into the air. He drew another Madan Card from his belt, preparing for his final attack.

“Final Vent!” he shouted, “Slide In!”
“Final Crush!” Drageki called as his returned to his compacted form and attached to the side of Ryukindo’s right boot.

Dragleon descended onto the ground and Ryukindo ran up his tail to his head. He bounded off the dragon’s snout and a blue aura began to surround his body. “Slashing…” the Ryu Visor began to glow, “Rider…” his entire suit was engulfed in it, “KICK!” Ryukindo performed a flip in midair and stabbed the knife-boot into Spideross’ heart, finishing it for good. He landed, removed the knife, and cut GunKnight down from the telephone pole with his Ryu Visor.

Spideross exploded, and the sudden force caught Ryukindo and GunKnight off-guard. The two were flung out of the Mirror World, and powered down from their Madan Rider forms. Reiko got them onto the bike and drove it back to SHORE. Hours later, she, Amachi and Setoyama stood over the unconscious Shinji, discussing his possible future.

“He’s an amateur!” Setoyama said, “We can’t let him in!”
“He’ll be as good a member of SHORE as anybody else,” Reiko answered.
“Then we must let him in,” Daisuke Amachi finished. His word was final. “I didn’t believe that Fudou-san could do so well either when he first joined. And I think that Shinji will turn out much the same. He is…Ryukindo.”
Verde Survive is offline   Reply With Quote