View Single Post
Old 12/30/17, 09:58 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimandTommy View Post
I would like those seasons better if Zordon was still around. I think Zordon would have realized Karone was still truely evil. He knew he made a mistake with Kat. But thankfully retired her beflre she coule do too much damage. I am sure Zordon inspired Tommy to dump Kat and go back with Kimberly.
Zordon could never tell if someone was evil without them acting as such and he was always willing to give someone a 2nd chance just as he did with Tommy and Kat.

Zordon wouldn't have interfered with Tommy and Kat's relationship since personal relationships are not his business. Stop with the Kat and Karone hatred it's getting old since you don't see Tommy the same way so that's making you a big time hypocrite. Tommy is evil if you want to say Kat and Karone are both evil same with Kimberly, Billy and Jason they're also evil. Either be fair to all Rangers when it comes to them being evil or shut up about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky's Bridge View Post
It would have been interesting to see how Zordon would have communicated with the Rangers in the Megaship.
I can think of a few possibilities.

1. The Megaship wouldn't be a base and the Power Chamber would still be their base but they would still use the ship to travel around.
2. The Megaship would be the new base and they would build a new tube inside of it so that Zordon could communicate with it.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote