Old 03/15/11, 07:58 PM   #6
ciaranred
Ranger In Training

Default RE: Star Trek Film series

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaranred
Hmmmm, i like 4 and 2 my problem over 3 was a minor one but it just holds it back in my books from being as great 2 and 4, the Soul business, i mean are you saying that souls are real in the star trek wheree magic is meant to be nothing mopre then super evovled Beings or technology, and if you have a soul you can live on for ever in theory, i just thought it convinent that spock had such a complex plan, that invovled things that no one i knew before they happened like the Genisis planet being unstable and his body being fired into the Genisis planet would rec reate it and restore it to perfection. I just find that part of the plot to over the top for even Spock to know.
It was a stretch. But they we're in a rock in a hard place. Since the original plan was to right Spock. But network heads didn't like the idea and Nimoy decided to remain with the franchise. I don't think they could have kept the movie franchise going without Spock anyway. David's death and the lost of the first Enterprise balanced things out. As Kirk had to pay a price for Spock's return.

I think my favorite movie has to be Star Trek 2. But the whole arch for 2-4 goes together nicely.
Oh i know that and kirk did pay one hell of a price to help save spock, and from that angle yes it was amazing and i won,t bad mouth that aspect, its just well spocks smart but come on you,d have to be Q to know that and even then he probably making it up as he going along.
ciaranred is offline   Reply With Quote