View Single Post
Old 03/02/15, 09:07 AM   #18
Becky G
Power Ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to Becky G
Default Re: Power Rangers Super Samurai

Power Rangers Super Samurai Chapter: 18

What do you mean...it will be over soon.

*Looks at psy green with concern*

No doubt he is targeting you two but why?

It's his plan what is one way to get to me by taking the one i love and care about and that person is Antonio and what is one way to take me down seperating us.

I know but why you two, why not the rest of us.

He is planning more than just seperating us don't know what but it won't be good it's gonna get much worse than it already is.

So what do we do now?

Just sit and wait that's all we can do i still have a bad feeling something bad is about to happen.

Yeah.

*Activates a sleeping gas*

Sleep gold ranger.....sleep.

I just hope Antonio is ok and nothing bad happens to him i swear if he gets hurt i'm going to destroy psy green myself.

I know but calm down.

*Watches the gold ranger fall asleep*

Ok now to set the trap....

*Vanishes*

*Em starts to walk back to the Shiba House picking up the pace and reaching the gate and walks in and slams the bedroom door trying to not wake up the kids*

*Crosses back over to the real world*

Rangers....I'm so glad to see you been waiting for me.

*Laughs*

Now he shows up.

Rangers I have a proposal for you....but the question is how much do you want your precious gold ranger back.

What have you done with him?

You better not have hurt him or i will destroy you.

Now you wouldn't want to do that do you.....red ranger.

You have seperated us a few times this is going to be the last time you seperate us what is your proposal.

I don't like the sound of it whatever it is.

Now thats the spirit....all I want is your double fire smasher disc and you can have your gold ranger back.

Oh no what did you do to him i don't know what to do i don't want him to get hurt.

How do i know you won't keep him if i give it to you i don't trust a word you say.

You have my word....but since you don't trust me...behold.

*Shows you an unconscious Antonio up on the cliff*
Becky G is offline   Reply With Quote