View Single Post
Old 01/31/15, 08:58 AM   #17
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Dino Charge 1 Powers From The Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Leo View Post
I can't wait for the next episode. Its going to be a cool year for PR fans.
No doubt. I can't wait for the next episode either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astronema View Post
Wow! So Keeper is responsible for the extinction of the Dinosuars? Crazy! Seems kinda odd he was able to decimate the villains like that so easily. I dug the Space scenes in the open. Pretty ambitious for Power Rangers .
Indeed that was a cool move but it's not like he decimated any of the villains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam White Tiger View Post
But what right did Keeper have to put the dinosuars in peril like that? He had to know what was going to happen.
It's not like he knew what was going to happen. I doubt he had any knowledge of Sledge having asteroids. It's like you and I. How would you know what I have in my collection unless I post it? Same with you. How would I know what's in your collection unless you post it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Stranger View Post
Shelby kinda annoyed me. She just seemed too goofy and like a five year old at times. Maybe she will grow on me. I hope she does. I have to see more episodes to see what I really think of everything.
I actually like that about her... her being overexcited. It's a nice character trait for her. I'd rather her be like that than the traditional black stereotype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight Supreme View Post
What a cool premiere. It felt like they actually put some effort into the story. I like how they are taking it slow. We got some good focus on Tyler and Shelby. Certainly a different way of them getting their powers than most Rangers.
Indeed it was a cool premiere and I completely agree that it does look like Chip put a lot of effort into the story. I also agree that I like how they're taking it slow. Certainly a different way with giving them their powers but I definitely approve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstatler View Post
I didn't like it. Having Keeper be responsible for the extinction of the dinosuars messes with the timeline for me. The civilian scenes were too over the top. We didn't get enough action. I thought it was silly how Tyler and Shelby just lucked into their powers. The villains were terrible. Is Sledge gonna be a more generic Lothor?
I don't know how you can say it messes with the timeline because it doesn't. It has ALWAYS been rumored that asteroids were the thing that wiped out the dinosaurs.
This was a premiere so they were using it to introduce us to the villains and the characters instead of forcing us immediately into the action like what was done with the 2 previous premieres of failed seasons.
I completely disagree that the villains were terrible. No one can be as worse as Lothor was.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote